Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TrustFire, UltraFire, et al.

skjult

Just a suggestion to the overseas marketers of LiPo batteries: having the word "fire" anywhere in the name of a LiPo product is NOT a good idea. :)

Haha, never really thought about it that way :crackup:

"Let's write word Fire on a battery with font 256. It's a market killer!"

Not sure why all the crazy fetish-like obsession with "____Fire" brands.

There's only so many ideas they'll run out of before retorting to YourAssOnFire, InstantFire, DangerFire, KillerFire, IHopeYouLikeFire and TranslatorErrorFire.

Last edited:
The other one that I find funny is Gens Ace (RC Car Batteries) has a picture of flames on all of their LiPos.

yhst-62196343123315_2214_111393786

The fetish with xxxxfire was due to flashlights that were clones of Surefire lights.

Most of the "clone" battery cells I have tested, were of poor quality and limited durability.

Look for a "name brand" that has been tested to U.L. 1642 standards for reliability.

LarryDFW

Last edited:
Haha, never really thought about it that way :crackup:

"Let's write word Fire on a battery with font 256. It's a market killer!"

Not sure why all the crazy fetish-like obsession with "____Fire" brands.

There's only so many ideas they'll run out of before retorting to YourAssOnFire, InstantFire, DangerFire, KillerFire, IHopeYouLikeFire and TranslatorErrorFire.

Thatsnotsupposedtobeonfire

I agree ...But i don't think High Discharge Li-Polymer cells are
going pacify nervous politicians or any rating aside from a Roars sticker...

The fetish with xxxxfire was due to flashlights that were clones of Surefire lights.

Most of the "clone" battery cells I have tested, were of poor quality and limited durability.

Look for a "name brand" that has been tested to U.L. 1642 standards for reliability.

LarryDFW