Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Trouble in YellowStone

You all just go on making jokes. It wouldn't be funny if your present way of life came to an end only to be replaced with a constant struggle to survive. Honestly though I do believe that's far more likely to happen as a result of war than it is from a natural disaster but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility. A man made disaster could also happen that could be just as dangerous.

I also think drugs are a major part of our problems and are to a large extent contributing to the decline and fall of the United States. We are by far the most medicated nation on Earth with 70% of the population on prescription drugs! And how many more on non prescription drugs? We are also one of only two countries that allow advertising of drugs to consumers. The big pharmaceutical companies have just as much influence as the defense contractors and the banks, we are being destroyed from within by greedy companies and billionaires who act in their own best interest, not in our best interest.

Alan