Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

to LPF members-sorry for my rudeness

I have no excxuse for not properly introducing myself once i joined the forum. I am not normally a rude person --maybe a little shy and quiet- low key or whatever(maybe trying to 'fly under the radar') I have conversed with several members and gotten to know them but anyone wanting to know more about me may feel free to PM with questions.------------------ First name is Len- born in Canton Ohio-after grad at KSU( Yes I was there when the students were murdered by Nat Guard & Woodstock too) I moved to Fla for 6 yrs then to Tx. Retired Chef/photographer/fisherman/zookeeper/Jack of no trades ETC.-addicted to lasers/blacklight/very loud music{house techno-industrial-dance trance-basically all 'wigger' music}----I do volunteer work for SPCA and Foodbank-part of my denial is not making a list of the lasers I have. But I am working on that plus I hope to 'get well' by selling some of them to YOU. But I fear I will just only want to buy more w/the $. --------I sell/buy on FeeBay as hakzaw1 and snapplz however lately not so much--very unhappy with they way they have changed. -------------- I promise to use the search and try real hard to not to fat-finger the cap-lock and if I do I will dele and re-write in lower case--you do know that that is how all caps usually happens-- they are really not cussing or shouting at you- just too lazy to rewrite and are looking at the keyboard more than the screen. " Dont troll me man!"<(*u*)>--LaserLen

A belated....
welcome.gif
to the Forum..

Nothing left for me to say... you said it all....:yh:

Jerry

Last edited:
thnx Jerry-and thanks you for all you add to the forum- I always find your responses interesting. Also- love Canada & Harleys- have a good friend in Barre.

I will have to fire up the fog machine and make some beam shots tonite. P.S. my zookeeper experience was at Evergaldes Wonder Gardens in Bonita Springs-- late 70s when Lester Piper was still alive. What a trip that was -Panthers n gators and snakes Oh My!!

I will have to fire up the fog machine and make some beam shots tonite. P.S. my zookeeper experience was at Evergaldes Wonder Gardens in Bonita Springs-- late 70s when Lester Piper was still alive. What a trip that was -Panthers n gators and snakes Oh My!!

Thats ten minutes from my house your the closest I've ever gotton on this forum...as you know Ft Myers is not exactly a map hot spot.:whistle:

Were did you say you are at now? I've been to Pipers zoo in it's hayday it
was ok not anymore.

I left Fla from Ft Myers Beach on a shrimpboat- ended up unloading in Freeport Tx- 1st time in the state- ended up staying-dad still lives in Ft Pierce-now I live in Churchill Tx(near Brazoria) you say--I've been to Pipers zoo in it's hayday it
was ok not anymore. Does that mean it has become run-down now?? not surprized -its a tough business to make any $ at. Lester worked like a slave even tho he was a multi-millionaire from the land/sod and cattle business-not the gardens. the Pipers owned the land that the dogtrack bought. Bet that was a nice piece of change. They treated me like family. I may get over your way soon. thanks for the welcome.--Len

Last edited:
thanks dave means a lot coming for you. hak ps just posted a question in green lasers that you may be able to answer- green pointer turning yellow in the presence of argon laser.

Welcome to the Forum, & as Dave said YOU are not even CLOSE to being rude with some of the crap I've seen posted. Anyway, enjoy & learn..........rob

I left Fla from Ft Myers Beach on a shrimpboat- ended up unloading in Freeport Tx- 1st time in the state- ended up staying-dad still lives in Ft Pierce-now I live in Churchill Tx(near Brazoria) you say--I've been to Pipers zoo in it's hayday it
was ok not anymore. Does that mean it has become run-down now?? not surprized -its a tough business to make any $ at. Lester worked like a slave even tho he was a multi-millionaire from the land/sod and cattle business-not the gardens. the Pipers owned the land that the dogtrack bought. Bet that was a nice piece of change. They treated me like family. I may get over your way soon. thanks for the welcome.--Len

let me know we will go to the beach and shoot some beams off the peer.:whistle:

ZRTMWA

That title is very misleading! I thought I was going to read about some super sarcastic LPF member that would cosequently be getting banned. Anyway welcome to LPF. (even though you joined before me :)).