Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Timelords funny links

Daedal

Can you imagine what the poor thing must have been thinking? Or what the pilot was thinking? I'm sure the insurance policy covers "Hitting a giraffe while in flight" with the "you're screwed" clause :p

--DDL

Things

wow some of those are funny!!!!! i couldn't stop laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ragnarok said:
Chinese menu fun.

"It was a night like any other - people inviting us out to a steakhouse. We get there, we are seated in a private room. All was well. Niceties aside, we prepare to order. I ask my wife what I should get. She says, "Go ahead and look at the menu - it's in English."

"Oh Really?"

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

http://www.rahoi.com/2006/03/may-i-take-your-order.php
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D

This story is to have taken place in a western setting ( I have both American Indian and European ancestry, so I don't expect it to offend, but I apologize in advance, if anyone is offended! You too ladies!
A lone cowboy was looking for a lost cow from the herd, when he was captured by Indians. They told the cowboy that he was unusually unlucky as they needed a sacrifice to the Indian Sun God! He pleaded for his life, but it was no use. He asked for one last request, to say a word to his horse. Well, talking to any animal seemed like a reasonable last request to the chief, so he was allowed to whisper to his faithful friend his horse, and the horse immediately tore lose of it's tie up, and ran away. As they tied up the cowboy for the sacrifice, the horse trotted proudly back, and, carrying on it's back was a lady from the nearby Bordello. Cute trick! The chief said, but sacrifice still on! Now the frantic cowboy insisted he would have to say a word to his horse once again! This was allowed, and the same thing happened again, with the horse returning this time with two ladies on the ride back. "Seen that!" said the chief. Now the cowboy could not contain himself, and, he got the chief to let him talk to his horse, the chief said "Just one more time!" And the cowboy said to the horse "POSSY, I SAID POSSY! ;)

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

benumbed.jpg

everyformrape.jpg

"What happens if I get that to go?"

wow this is the funniest sh** ever...

T

timelord

Steve's wife :D

Attachments

• Steves_wife.jpg
    Steves_wife.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 111
T

timelord

That's hilarious ;D ;D Wives can be used only as a business front in China coming out of the closet would be a serious issue :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RA_pierce said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1169855083/45#57 date=1196960218]Steve's wife  :D
I thought steve was G    A   Y?
It should be something more like:
Steve's Wife:
zwlweb.jpg

by me[/quote]

LOL HAHAHA

C

Chris.

Stop disrespecting my portrait :(

(Uh hello? clearly photoshopped, I think his eyebrows would move more ;D)