Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This New Board

daguin

I pulled some stuff (like GB's) into this thread, even though they have their own place, to focus the excitement.

These VERY rapid-fire GB's will slow down in a bit. For now, they kept pushing the other GB's down the page.

I left MarioMaster's FS thread in the B/S/T board because it is being handled in a more "conventional" manner.

If you see something else that belongs in here, please let one of the mods know.

Now . . . . Cummon Tuesday!

Peace,
dave

Thanks! :D And I feal special having the first post in the 445nm section (before this post, on another thread). Keep moddin ;)

EDIT: Check my post, I found a bunch of clicky switch options. Hopefully they'll work ;)

I'm gone for just a few weeks because I'm busy with my bachelor assignment which leaves me with no spare time and a whole new board pops up with an exciting new laser diode. Would it be an idea to make a weekly newsletter about the exciting things of the forum so people would know it when things like this happen?

anyway, off to the GB thread now...

daguin

I'm gone for just a few weeks because I'm busy with my bachelor assignment which leaves me with no spare time and a whole new board pops up with an exciting new laser diode. Would it be an idea to make a weekly newsletter about the exciting things of the forum so people would know it when things like this happen?

I think that the field is wide open for you on this one ;)

Peace,
dave

Trevor

I'd be interested... drop me a PM if you decide to do something. :D

-Trevor

Yep isn't it crazy, next week they are comming out with 500mW 5.6mm yellow laser diodes :)

So is there any particular reason most of the threads are now closed?

-Tony

maxh

The "Help, Suggestions, & Administrative Announcements" forum is also all locked up except for one thread.