Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Upcoming Zombie Apocalypse

Cheech

HIMNL9's stuff all put together
computer-parts-robot-guy-021107.jpg

50mW green laser, UV Maglite, box 16g shells, OEM laser shades, some misc prescription pills, box of checks, 2 flyback transformers, assorted LEDs, assorted batteries, box of wooden matches, wireless alarm system, assorted FS mirrors, and other laser junk, electronic odds and ends, Homer Simpson coffee cup. There more too. Thats just whats visible.

Letz ROCK!!!

cd520

Today at work I'm in better shape. I have soldering iron, a 14V 50A power supply, various tools, scissors, cutters, spools of wire/cabling, stools, large heatsinks, rf amplifier and 2 lasers i brought.

Not sure it gonna help much,

DSC00197.JPG

On my right there was plenty of stuff. Too bad i cant choose wich side i want.
-Greg

Cats can be very vicious, brush his ass with a wire brush and then put some accetone on the brushed spot and he'll pass a volkswagon and shread up anything in his way! :beer:

im screwed i got a pair of latex shiny pants to my left...
Why could it have not been right?
curse you!
Ohh and a power brick to a laptop Im SAVED!

I choice between my curtains and a battery charger. I'm sure I'll last long.

between me and the wall are various volatile chemicals hand picked to mix in entertaining ways, 4 nitromethane rc cars, truck, and a tracked machine. There is also 2 pairs of fuzzy handcuffs...
Maybe I could become a necrophiliac, there would be less screaming and crying during sex that way... ^_^
*Unrelated question: Are any of you psychiatrists?

IsaacT

I have a:

Knife, iPod, Charging cord for the iPod, Smoke Canister, Diode Press tool, Aixiz Module, 2 Prisms, some batteries, about 20-30 Pens, an empty flashlight, a heatsink, and Alarm Clock, my left fist(suck it bitches), aaaaaand a pillow :D .

Fuck dem Zombies, imma kick they ass and then go to sleep....and somewhere in there find time to reach to the right and grab the rest of the parts i need to make a 1W 445 out of the heatsink, flashlight, and diode press. Oh, and I almost forgot, listen to some bitchin music as I eff up some undead!