Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an opinion here.

We are experiencing a large number of noobs here lately who seem to simply need attention, good or bad. They feed on it like in the days of CB radio.

Many come in with posts saying that "if I had the money" and then regurigate information posted here like they are experts. Others come in as druggies and attract attention. These kids will likely never hold a job and wellfare payments will never afford them a good laser. The druggies who can't communicate in American English "prolly" can't afford the drugs either.

By arguing with them here, we feed their sick egos and allow them to distract us from our science while calling US a$$h0les.

STOP feeding the animals. Arguing with them only encourages them and they love negative feedback.

HMike

Jaseth

I agree Mike! However, c0ld is doing a good job of IP banning a whole bunch of them. Many of the recent problems have in fact only been down to 3-4 members with several accounts.

Seb

I hear you Mike... but I like getting a rise out of the Trolls..
Why should they be allowed to $hit on us and we cower like
sheep..

Like I said I agree with your point of view... but it is just not
me...

As Jaseth said... cOld is doing a good job... all c0ld wants.. to
be able to do that job.. is for us to make him aware of these
"special" noobs...

Jerry

mfo

Just an opinion here.

We are experiencing a large number of noobs here lately who seem to simply need attention, good or bad. They feed on it like in the days of CB radio.

Many come in with posts saying that "if I had the money" and then regurigate information posted here like they are experts. Others come in as druggies and attract attention. These kids will likely never hold a job and wellfare payments will never afford them a good laser. The druggies who can't communicate in American English "prolly" can't afford the drugs either.

By arguing with them here, we feed their sick egos and allow them to distract us from our science while calling US a$$h0les.

STOP feeding the animals. Arguing with them only encourages them and they love negative feedback.

HMike

yo-dawg-oven.jpg

zaery

I hate it when people post pictures that are 3 times my screen width. It makes me feel small :cryyy:

The garbage from the Troll is still on my rep page...:cryyy:

I hate it when people post pictures that are 3 times my screen width. It makes me feel small :cryyy:

I hate it when people post pictures that ar 3 times my screen width
as well...:mad:

Hey MFO... resize....(please):beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
The garbage from the Troll is still on my rep page...:cryyy:Jerry

I just went and read them.

not funny.

I may be building mine up a little at a time, but I take pride that it IS growing.

The trolls may bring out the smart ass in me, but when someone genuinely wants to learn something, and I can help them learn it, it's a pleasure to me.

The druggies hit home for me hard, I have 2 DARE graduate kids, one of my dearest friends is a deputy sheriff who is a DARE instructor, and I have seen the very worst of what drugs do to people with my own eyes.

When my oldest (27) daughters boyfriend put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger that was all I needed to see. (his gore was all over my kid) just because she caught him shooting up.(heroin)

I'm a complete Anti-Drug myself and have no compassion for
people that don't have enough backbone to kick the habit or
even to say NO..
I've seen too many Drug relatedthings in my life that I would not
even think of trying something in fear that I might get hooked.
It's a lot easier to say NO than to get cleaned up.. I know...
I've lived it...

As to the Rep comment... he should be relieved that he doesn't
live close by... those Morons are only KeyBoard tough...:cool:

Get up close and they'll pi$$ there pants....:eg:

Jerry

^lol, so many people are "keyboard tough" and i've gotten so disgusted by at it that on xbox live all I have on my friend list are people from LPF and people I know in reality. :)

Now LSD dude is even leaving crap visitor messages on my profile.

I reported him, Banhammer fast.

can't believe the douchers giving cooler7 + reps.

I looked at his profile pic, if my 14 year old came home with him, I'd just stand back and let momma have him.

I watched her pick a kid up by his throat once for trying to get into Samantha's pants.

teenager or not, no boy wants to admit that a 105 pound chick kicked his ass. But when a 6'4" man does it, they call the cops.

Last edited:
Well LSD dude was also BANNED... They are dropping like flies...:crackup:

Jerry

Now LSD dude is even leaving crap visitor messages on my profile.

I reported him, Banhammer fast.

can't believe the douchers giving cooler7 + reps.

I looked at his profile pic, if my 14 year old came home with him, I'd just stand back and let momma have him.

I watched her pick a kid up by his throat once for trying to get into Samantha's pants.

teenager or not, no boy wants to admit that a 105 pound chick kicked his ass. But when a 6'4" man does it, they call the cops.

lol. Good tactics.

You want it Bobbie you got it,

Cory Lafever (R.I.P. buddy) killed - drinking and driving, took out a whole carload of kids doing so.

Aunt Janet - R.I.P. throat cancer from smoking and drinking.

Sorry, not much to contribute as for violence.

Happy now????

Nicely done. two thumbs up. BTW. most of us here are addicted to photons, or we would never have joined a LASER forum in the first place.

borat_cannes_2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.