Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have something thats been pissing me off lately. People like my Grand Parents.
Heres what I mean. As people they are one of the best you can ever hope to meet. But when it comes to technology, they seem to have the amazing ability to not understand a damn thing. It gets difficult to explain the simple things like a remote controller for the damn TV especially when they forget ever word you say almost in a fraction of a second. Whats worse is my grandmother hardly ever eats and she thinks everyone is against her except me. Wonderful.... She will talk your ears off and then some. Its so bad it makes you want to hang yourself with the phone line. Anyways I hate being called late at night for hours straight and hearing life stories that will never end. I get so Pissed Off ugh...

Edit: I hate those centipedes to Tech. Except the ones that are large enough to eat mice. Haha I love those.

Last edited:
I have something thats been pissing me off lately. People like my Grand Parents.
Heres what I mean. As people they are one of the best you can ever hope to meet. But when it comes to technology, they seem to have the amazing ability to not understand a damn thing. It gets difficult to explain the simple things like a remote controller for the damn TV especially when they forget ever word you say almost in a fraction of a second. Whats worse is my grandmother hardly ever eats and she thinks everyone is against her except me. Wonderful.... She will talk your ears off and then some. Its so bad it makes you want to hang yourself with the phone line. Anyways I hate being called late at night for hours straight and hearing life stories that will never end. I get so Pissed Off ugh...

Edit: I hate those centipedes to Tech. Except the ones that are large enough to eat mice. Haha I love those.

Hey turn those life stories into a book and sell it... ur grandparents will even forget that they said all those things to you and you can make some money to pay for more lasers! See... just think poitive! :D jk btw...

Hey turn those life stories into a book and sell it... ur grandparents will even forget that they said all those things to you and you can make some money to pay for more lasers! See... just think poitive! :D jk btw...

whoa no way. If I write a book about her life stories then that means I have to listen to them again and in even deeper length. I'd rather light myself on fire ;)

LOL... thats pretty slack.. They can't be that bad

Do you remember that part in the movie Dumb and Dumber where jim carrey screams the most annoying sound in the world? I'd rather listen to that for 2 hours straight than my grandmother at most times :eek:

You'll miss it when they are gone.

Keep in mind the generation gap with technology, and the effects old age has on the brain.

My grandparents were all dead before I was born. I wish I would have had the opportunity to have older role models. My pops died when I was 4 months old too. So I have always been the alpha in the family.

I was practically raised by my Grandfolks... they were the up most Americans and just plain great people all the good stuff. My grandmother was the best Southern cook you'd ever meet. My Grandfather I never heard him say 1 cuss word my whole life. I never seen my Grandmother drink alcohol or do anything unpleasant.

I did see My Granfather get mad once, when someone seemed to have parked badly. He was the first one I ever had sit and listen just to me.

He also was the first one I ever heard say I'm having a Mac attack, that was when he would wink at me and we would drop everything to get that McDonald's. He would even let my sit on his lap to drive.

I lost them in less than six months of each other you never really get over that.

I miss them everyday!. So my advice is a staright forward cherish the elderly
that will be you one day... if your lucky.;)

I love my grandparents and always have. I have not ever taken advantage of the fact that they are still here. In fact, I treat my close limited family members as if they will die soon ... especially my mother because of the cancer. But as I mentioned before ... my grandmother has decided to live only one veggies and occasional fruit however she hardly eats period. Shes malnourished and behaves accordingly. I'm not a therapists and the things she loads on me is far beyond my ability to mentally deal with and she is just letting off steam. I can't deal with that crap... so far its been a few years straight and I am loosing some sanity over it. Sorry for mentioning it... its to complicated for this thread.

I'm sick of stupid noobs who constantly want to be spoon fed. The answers to 80% of their questions can be had just by reading the stickies.

To stupid noobs out there: USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON...

[/rant]

On a softer note, I feel it's also worth mentioning how annoyed I've gotten trying to follow the "bluray aspect" of the laser hobby. When I first joined LPF, there was either the PHR or the PS3 diode; nowadays, there's the ggw, ssw, 6X, 8X, etc. Way too much stuff to follow...

I'm sick of stupid noobs who constantly want to be spoon fed. The answers to 80% of their questions can be had just by reading the stickies.

To stupid noobs out there: USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON...

[/rant]

On a softer note, I feel it's also worth mentioning how annoyed I've gotten trying to follow the "bluray aspect" of the laser hobby. When I first joined LPF, there was either the PHR or the PS3 diode; nowadays, there's the ggw, ssw, 6X, 8X, etc. Way too much stuff to follow...

Guess I'll have to create a thread with every single diode out there, could be of great help. Just give me some time 'till I can get my college stuff together and I'll do it :)

Guess I'll have to create a thread with every single diode out there, could be of great help. Just give me some time 'till I can get my college stuff together and I'll do it :)

Just drop out. This is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.