Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMW?
Suzuki?
Yamaha?
Honda?

It's not a Harley Davidson for sure...

Hey do you sell LPMs, no softwear, no plug, just the thing?

I'm not intersring in that. Would it make it cheaper?

I'm on a tight budget

BTW, you do speak french, do you?

Yes that was sarcasm...

Last edited:

i thought it was a trick question? i would have guesed moped. LoL and of coarse JK!!!

You want to hear a moronic law.... this year we had some warm weather early...
and as usual there are the brave few that will take their bikes out for a ride...

The "not too intelligent Quebec law makers" decided that until (IIRC) Mar 15 all
vehicles must have snow tires...

The moronic Quebec cops took this opportunity to hand out $200.00 tickets to
motorcycles for not having Snow Tires... :eek: :spank:

Jerry

Jerry,

They tried something like that here in Fargo, ND. When it got to court (IF you decided to go instead of just paying the fine) the judge would just throw the ticket out. Take a wild guess on how I know...(Ahem, it's a Ninja if you were wondering about the bike). Same thing when the cop stopped me for going 33 in a 30 and gave me a $20 ticket. I'd never believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears...but when I went to court to fight the ticket, I witnessed that judge chew out the cop that wrote me the ticket up one side and down the other. He then threw the ticket out and made the cop APOLOGIZE for wasting the court's time and my time.

I'll always think back on that day with a smile.

it really bothers me when members get accused by other members of being spammers, just for not having proper forum etiquette. and even when other members interject with logic and reason to there being no spam, the witch hunter members continue......
images
I feel like i'm in salem sometimes.

Even though they haven't been around lately:

I HATE THOSE FRIGGIN SPAMMER ROBOTS THAT TRY TO SCAM US INTO BUYING KNOCK-OFF CELL PHONES AND COMPUTER FROM CHINA!!! THEY CAN GO EFF THEMSELVES AND THEIR CREATORS!!! GARGHHHHHHH!!!

Eku

Idiots shining lasers at helicopters/planes piss me off soooo much but the ****ers at court over here sombody killed his wife and got 1 YEAR IN JAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.