Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am creating this post for the purpose of the title. Let your aggressions and aggrevations be let out here or in pm's. I have been guilty of hijacking threads and lately this seems to be the trend. Too many threads are getting off topic, and not for the purpose of learning. I hope you guys agree with me on this. When you get mad in a thread, instead of ruining a useful thread I hope people will use this thread to speak their peace and move on. That is why I hope this gets stickied. :yh: we are all semi inteligent people. Sarcasm is different than down right attacking!!!

ps. i know i am NOT a moderator.

michael

Hijack chip's thread

Because, well you can, and he wont mind
:banghead:

F****** weak diode leads, they ALWAYS break away, and the two at the same time!

I Hate those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost a PHR because of that (if you consider my budget, that's
not cheap for me)

And I diffenitevely hate to wait months to get my stuff from DX, just waiting a week kills me!

Last edited:
I am PISSED! My blu-ray is about half strength (60mW SUCKS), and I've been waiting on my greenie for like 2 weeks now...jake21 supposedly sent it a while ago, and if it's lost in the mail I'm not paying for it.

-Mark

Switch

I lost the frikin bus to school, and woke up for no reason...

this is a start. but i was hoping to get peoples non topic arguements out of the threads and into here. too many threads are getting killed over trivial bs. I don't know about most of you guys but i check threads now for drama rather than content. Thats not how it should be. In my opinion.

Grix

Fucking FDA, I would have had my blu-ray right now if they hadn't sent the letter to Mohren.

Fucking FDA, I would have had my blu-ray right now if they hadn't sent the letter to Mohren.

You should build your own...it is not that hard and it is a lot of fun, all the parts are available from different sources on this forum and you will learn a ton in the process. If you have a decent soldering iron it is really no problem. It would be a great accomplishment.

the FDA are just doing their jobs, that is like you going to work and goofing off...you would get fired.

Aggression???- when people who talk who dont know what they are talking about or people who troll just to get a reaction or people who use sarcasm with out a smiley face or a JK after their post or people who make personal attacks while accusing others of making personal attacks or those who back up others making personal attacks while talking about others who make personal attacks or people think they have the moral high ground when they have faults of their own. There are more but I'll stop there.

flipping flopping freaking ggw why are you only 120mw why

wait they fire you for goofing off

@D_V thats what i mean. we have all seen the posts lately getting hijacked with all the stuff you described. thats why i made this thread.

@lasersbee, yeah if i refresh my page first then i can send quick replies it's not that quick

Grix

You should build your own...it is not that hard and it is a lot of fun, all the parts are available from different sources on this forum and you will learn a ton in the process. If you have a decent soldering iron it is really no problem. It would be a great accomplishment.

I tried once. Due to my fail soldering both the driver and the diode broke. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.