Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The "I want to laugh" post

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date Start date

1245949051720.jpg

laser build service let me help see what I can do I fixed the hot water heater...
15s92lw.jpg
[/IMG]

An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard and asked him, "Daddy, what is sex?"

The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to know to ask the question, then she's old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities of intercourse. When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement.

Seeing the look on her face, the father asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?"

The little girl replied, "Mom says that dinner will be ready in just a couple of sex."

---------------------------------------

A drunk man phone to police and report that thieves had been in his car ..... "they have stolen dashboard, steering wheel, brake pedal, even the accelerator," he say, and hang up.

Police officer is a bit perplexed, but start to fill an investigation form, when the phone ring the second time, and same voice say "never mind *hic* ..... i got in the back seat by mistake" ..... :p

---------------------------------------

What is greater than God itself, more evil than the devil itself, that the poor man have a lot of it, and the rich man don't have it, and that if you eat it, you die?

:D

Last edited:
What is greater than God itself, more evil than the devil itself, that the poor man have a lot of it, and the rich man don't have it, and that if you eat it, you die?

Nonthing.

Done.

Back