Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The first days of LPF. the laser forum that was 'almost' never created

interesting thread-- it is where LPF began--some of the predictions never happened-- and NOW LPF is the most popular laser forum afaik.
so-- LPF began in march 2006-
as they say--the rest is history
Thanks Avery for following thru and giving us this great forum..
by the way- the link in the OP comes back as a 404.
also the PDF link for besthomemade tools- will not open.

long live LPF
HAK

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

interesting thread-- it is where LPF began--some of the predictions never happened-- and NOW LPF is the most popular laser forum afaik.
so-- LPF began in march 2006-
as they say--the rest is history
Thanks Avery for following thru and giving us this great forum..
by the way- the link in the OP comes back as a 404.
also the PDF link for besthomemade tools- will not open.

long live LPF
HAK
Len, this was a great find. I do love it when people are against it and it ends up outliving the competitors. Even more reason why I want the issues resolved so this forum and community can continue and make to 20 years and beyond. I would love to be old and grey on here in the future. :p
Well done Avery for pushing through.

Great forum (from experience) so far, hope it continues into the indefinite future

And I hope to be there with it. :) 13 years and counting

Lots of change in last few years, fewer people building from scratch and lot less deals and group buys, but this forum is always a great resource and a great place to ask questions.

Great thread hak! I haven't always been very active here, but this was the first forum I ever became a member of. I can't believe it's been 12 yrs already, looks like hak's got me beat by a month...LOL! Seriously though, LPF is the best forum I've had the pleasure of being part of. Thanks Avery!

Long Live LPF!!!
James

Great thread hak! I haven't always been very active here, but this was the first forum I ever became a member of. I can't believe it's been 12 yrs already, looks like hak's got me beat by a month...LOL! Seriously though, LPF is the best forum I've had the pleasure of being part of. Thanks Avery!

Long Live LPF!!!
James
TY for the kind words.
We are on the same page.
Of late I have been trying to reach some vet members who have not posted lately but some because they cannot- like Rob Banas Pheonix77-& Greenmechanic both passed.
Don't know about you BUT Ilike the lod forum better.
I lost a bunch of pics- my social groups are gone.
no rep + or - sucks-- I WAS able to find how many times my profile has been looked at--wow 50K times....

hope you have a great 2021.. stay safe/well.
lets please stay in touch--OK?

hak near Houston.
but that may not all be a good thing lol

Keep it going. I'm still kicking. Been scuba diving in the Philippines quite a bit until covid hit

Keep it going. I'm still kicking. Been scuba diving in the Philippines quite a bit until covid hit
I know the feeling! My ski trips have really taken a nosedive and I don't see that changing in the near future... :(

By the time I hit the slopes again my legs won't know what hit them! :LOL:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I haven't gone swimming in years. I want to change that this year