Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The cantthinkofone beam shot contest

nueces

Looks like dust or something to me :thinking:

But that pic is of a beam at least 50 or 60 ft away if not more. Dust would not make that big of a splash. I have noticed out here in the sticks that whenever I use my laser outside at night that the bugs flock to it. IDK :)

Winners! I added 3 more places for the photos I felt were worthy. All of your photos are worthy and if I had the money you ALL would get prizes.
1st:ARG
2nd:messitom
3rd:Shakenawake
4th:swamidog
5th:livinloud
6th:grainde
Extra award: speedy78
If I spelt your name wrong sorry. You can message me for your prize.
Thanks for playing!
Oh and speedy78 you get a prize to so message me as well.

Last edited:
I was about to post it now! I fell asleep at the computer last night with my phone plugged in ready to upload them...well I'll post it anyway. That's what happens when life gets in the way! :p

d9yu.jpg

Wanted to get one of the 612nm, but the cathode wire disconnected, and I wasn't in the mood to work on that last night.

Last edited:
Nice pic bloompyle. I should have stated this, If you placed in ANY place (ARG,messitom,Shakenawake,swamidog,livinloud,grainde, or speedy) you get a prize. So if I listed your name you won a prize.

I wanted to post it last night, just passed right out.. Oh well. Maybe next time.

DJNY

Pf my entry didn´t win!? I´m dissapointed ;)

Last edited:

ARG

Cool! I won :D

Assorted diodes are my favorite :) Always something interesting to be seen!

Sweet, congrats to the rest of the winners :D didnt expect mine to win anything but cool!!! PM coming