Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The cantthinkofone beam shot contest

I'll try to get a good pick of my 3 line since my 6-7 line would DQ me.

I been dying for you to post beamshots of that one too. so break out the fogger and start snapping away :drool:

BTW you have my permission to use the one you are making for me in the contest.

Last edited:

there are so many great pics. it will be close but i think i have a first chosen... unless of course someone beats it ;)

prizes chosen for winners. added some extra goodies to the 2nd and 3rd place prizes. good luck. remember to submit by aug 10

Have you figured out whether the limit is 3 separate lasers or only 3 visible beams in the picture as the max? I know bloom could probably throw a shot together with 12 beams from 3 ML gases?

ARG

fhIijh.jpg

I'll submit my avatar :D

473nm 80mW
532nm 250mW

Both with superb divergence.

Last edited:
Just ask brucemir if you want a gorgeous shot with 50+ beams... :D

IsaacT

Clarification one photo each with up to 3 lasers in it. brucemir those are some nice sorcery you got there. But still only 3 beams/lasers per pic entry

So no diffraction gratings? Cause if only 3 beams we cannot submit pictures of a multiline Argon with all its lines? If we can use a diffraction grating, then a lot of Brucemir's would be good to go since it looks like he uses diffraction gratings with 2 or 3 lasers to achieve the myriad of beams.

4fP6M8u.jpg

589 of the sun
473 of the sky
520 of the plants

i accidentally crossed the beams.
:)

Last edited:

nueces

smearworst, Are those flash spots bugs flying into the beam? :thanks:

No idea what it is... it moves so fast you can't see it with your eye's.

It can be anything flying infront of it ^^

nueces

No idea what it is... it moves so fast you can't see it with your eye's.

It can be anything flying infront of it ^^

Bugs. Gotta be. We have like four species of night flying bug eating birds around here and they are often WAY up there. ( day time Swallows and Purple Martins too ) Evidently some species of bugs do their thing far up in the air. Dust would not be recognizable in a laser beam at hundred or two hundred ft in the air. Plus it would not make those big 'splashes'. JMO :tinfoil:

Dang! One of these days I will spend awholelotamoney to get a decent yellow laser. :eg: