Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Trump had such good momentum after the assassination attempt. Even as someone on the left side of the political spectrum I felt the emotion when he pumped his fist in the air and spoke at the rnc…for the first few minutes at least. If only he acted with a trace of decorum he might be in the lead

Yeah, but Trump is Trump. He will always be so. That is why he's losing.

As soon as Trump says something, conservative brains get a firmware update 😂
If you were asked whether you see an issue with Kamala being biracial Indian and Black a week ago, you would have had no opinion on the subject. But because the cognitive dissonance is too much to bear, opinion updated

I don't care that the cackling twit is multi racial/mostly Indian, I don't like her pretending to be something she's not ( she's not an African American ) in order to deceive the simple minded voters who see everything through a racial lens.

Some people would vote for her simply because they think she was African American, she's not, this is about her campaign deceiving black voters ( NO not all black voters ), just the segment who would vote black regardless of all else, that's why it matters and this issue being brought up is worth repeating, because it's about votes, this is called politics, not imaginary human firmware updates, not licking Trumps boot, it's about spreading the truth and costing the cackling twit her easy racist black votes.... yes blacks who vote for the black candidate regardless of anything else are in fact racist !

I want those racist black voters to know the cackling twit is mostly Indian and she locked up blacks for smoking pot then pandered to them pretending to be a pot smoker, I want the cackling twit to lose, so I will repeat the anti-propaganda, just like paul regurgitates everything the liberal agenda announces word for twisted word.

My point is IDGAF what color/race someone is as long as they support our Constitution, I would happily vote for a black or Indian American if they supported our Constitution.

Last edited:
I don't care that the cackling twit is multi racial/mostly Indian, I don't like her pretending to be something she's not ( she's not an African American ) in order to deceive the simple minded voters who see everything through a racial lens.

Some people would vote for her simply because they think she was African American, she's not, this is about her campaign deceiving black voters ( NO not all black voters ), just the segment who would vote black regardless of all else, that's why it matters and this issue being brought up is worth repeating, because it's about votes, this is called politics, not imaginary human firmware updates, not licking Trumps boot, it's about spreading the truth and costing the cackling twit her easy racist black votes.... yes blacks who vote for the black candidate regardless of anything else are in fact racist !

This is the same kind of nonsense Watters says on Fox News.

That is the same old kind of dismissive nonsense you always say when you don't have a valid counterpoint of your own.

Not really, You say she's not a Black woman though she has been one all her life.he never said she was anything ese. Show me her saying differntly. You guys use race just like Trump has. He went before the NABJ and got wierd. Watch it sometime.

Last edited:
Still, to the ends of getting him elected, don’t you think his response was counterproductive? He could’ve spouted off any number of trumpisms about how he’s the least racist president and it would’ve still been better than berating the interviewer and questioning Kamala’s race, in the eyes of black voters.

While I agree that we shouldn’t vote based on race, it’s much harder to say we should simplybe colorblind when you have lived experience as a minority group and feel connected to the cultural identity and challenges of that group. In other words, the existence of the Black journalist group/HBCUs is not borne out of racism but a response to it. To view these things as racist is to deny that we’ve ever had racial disparity in this country, which, well…

Elon Musk has been spreading lies about Harris on his once Twitter forum X. He has baselessly called her an extinctionist and has laid the ground work for claiming that this election was also stolen making another insurrection likely. He spends way too much time on his platform. Watch for this if you use any of his stuff. His website also asks for lots of personal information if you live in a battleground state. It proprots to make signing up to vote easy, but it never takes you to the place you need to go is you wish to register to vote.

Elon Musk has been spreading lies about Harris on his once Twitter forum X. He has baselessly called her an extinctionist and has laid the ground work for claiming that this election was also stolen making another insurrection likely. He spends way too much time on his platform. Watch for this if you use any of his stuff. His website also asks for lots of personal information if you live in a battleground state. It proprots to make signing up to vote easy, but it never takes you to the place you need to go is you wish to register to vote.

I'd like to see the establishment try to paint Elon as the reason the next insurrection happened and sue him to oblivion, politically witch hunt him in the way they have Trump. I don't think they'd be nearly as successful with Elon because of his wealth. Money talks. Also our country is dependent on SpaceX.

Also JD is out here wearing eyeliner like some little uwu emo boy from the early 00s.

Still, to the ends of getting him elected, don’t you think his response was counterproductive? He could’ve spouted off any number of trumpisms about how he’s the least racist president and it would’ve still been better than berating the interviewer and questioning Kamala’s race, in the eyes of black voters.

While I agree that we shouldn’t vote based on race, it’s much harder to say we should simplybe colorblind when you have lived experience as a minority group and feel connected to the cultural identity and challenges of that group. In other words, the existence of the Black journalist group/HBCUs is not borne out of racism but a response to it. To view these things as racist is to deny that we’ve ever had racial disparity in this country, which, well…

I would like to have seen Trump reassure people at the NABJ about being a President for all Americans and maybe say he was sorry if he had offended anyone by not always measuring his words before speaking, I think it would help counter some of the false claims against him.

Last edited:
Not really, You say she's not a Black woman though she has been one all her life.he never said she was anything ese. Show me her saying differntly. You guys use race just like Trump has. He went before the NABJ and got wierd. Watch it sometime.

She's not black just because she says shes black...... that would be like me saying I'm black.... I'm not I'm white ( although there is an American Indian in my genetic woodpile ) and simply saying I am black..... doesn't make me black...... Harris is not black, she's mostly Indian.

Also JD is out here wearing eyeliner like some little uwu emo boy from the early 00s.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Damn, I was eating some Frosted Flakes and near choked laughing so hard reading that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe he can become a full on Femboy! He just needs the maid dress, pink cat ears, and some more makeup.

She's not black just because she says shes black...... that would be like me saying I'm black.... I'm not I'm white ( although there is an American Indian in my genetic woodpile ) and simply saying I am black..... doesn't make me black...... Harris is not black, she's mostly Indian.

There as been a long held belief that any person who has Black in their parentage is Black. This goes back to way before the Civil War. No, you're not Black, but Haris has been her entire life.

No, she's NOT black, she's Indian American with some fractional other, but she's Indian American no matter what anyone wants to believe.

The Black voting community will decide what they think based on her info and her history of locking up black people. IDGAF what she calls herself.

I have decided to call myself a fruit salad, so if I say that's a chocolate banana coming out of my ass, will you eat it paul ?

If I say I am black, can I take advantage of affirmative action ? Can I take advantage of DEI hiring quotas ? Hell lets all call ourselves black, yes so if we say we are black, then we are black ........ and that's how we nullified DEI

Last edited:

Back