Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Anyone else feel like the massive amounts of money that goes into campaigning is kinda absurd?

Tim Alberta of The Atlantic has reported today that the Trump campaign is now regretting their choice of Vance on their ticket. I love it!

More than 30,000 volunteers have signed onto work for the Kamal Harris campaign. Also a new record.

Anyone else feel like the massive amounts of money that goes into campaigning is kinda absurd?
Yeah I absolutely agree. They should be funded by themselves and their party, not average people. Imagine paying to get the next government money sinker elected. Feels counterproductive for an average voter to pay for their own shackles.

Your desperate attempts to paint this in a favorable light is ..... well it's actually pretty sad paul, Cackling Kamala will never be POTUS.

Your desperate attempts to paint this in a favorable light is ..... well it's actually pretty sad paul, Cackling Kamala will never be POTUS.

Watch and learn. Trump hasn't a chance against Harris. This will be her landslide victory. Just you wait and see.

Johnson, speaker of the House, is planning on suing the Biden campaign to stop Harris from running. So are the authors of Project 2025. That's just silly. Their theory is Biden must step down as President if Harris is to run. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
The Harris campaign has now raised more than $100 million and have more than 58,000 volunteers helping with the campaign. Hope she gets to debate Trump as that would be something to see. If I were her I would insist on three debates and Fox could be one of them. Would love to see the prosecutor against the convict.

Yeah, the more debates the better. Should even get Elon Musk to host one in Starship in low Earth orbit so they are both floating around in zero gravity during the debate instead of standing at lecterns.

IMG_1423.jpeg

Couldn’t resist. I don’t care enough to pick a side. But you guys seriously need to know how much of a joke the US political system has become. I’m not hypocritical, the UK system is also a massive joke too. But you need to get your act together as it’s trickling down into our politics.

In a new Reuters IPSOS poll Harris leads Trump 44% to 42%. Told you this would start to happen. Watch that lead widen.

Last edited:

Back