Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

It's going to be an uphill fight, Harris is losing to Trump in the polls by a large margin, this turn of events further solidifies Trumps 2nd term in the making, I expect a strong Trump victory.

No she's not. All of them are within the margin of error. Also, this much excitement will show in poll after poll once more people learn of this.

I'm very glad Harris is running against Trump, I hope shes the final democrat choice, Trump and his excellent VP Vance will do a great job restoring our economy and giving Americans something to look forward to in 2025 after President Donald Trump defeats Harris, it should be a landslide victory.

I'm very glad Harris is running against Trump, I hope shes the final democrat choice, Trump and his excellent VP Vance will do a great job restoring our economy and giving Americans something to look forward to in 2025 after President Donald Trump defeats Harris, it should be a landslide victory.

Yeah, Good luck with that. Several states have already pledged all their delegates to Vice President Harris. It has been reported that she will have enough delegates by the close of Wednesday. Many people have now said they want to be door knockers for Harris in their states. She will blow Trump out of the water in November.

Sigh.....Do you really believe that ?

I don't, I think you are again putting a brave face on what you know is a turn for the worse for voters who hate Trump, because Biden had the best chances against Trump in all the polls over the last 6 months, Harris has never been a contender and I wouldn't be surprised if dems end up running someone else this late in the race, not that dropping Biden this late in the race was a good move for democrats....... I think they just gave up their best chance of beating Trump and paul my friend, I think you know it, you very well know it.

Anyway good luck and brace yourself, this isn't going to end the way you are hoping.

Hopefully right after Trump wins the election, he then selects Elon Musk as the head of the Space Force and together they build a grand army of cyborgs, the strongest army ever raised.

The duo and their massive army flee to Mars to create a colony of superhumans on the Red Planet. This results in the First Interplanetary War between Earth and the Mars colony. Epic orbital bombardments, mountain warfare on Olympus Mons, and epic trench battles in the Valles Marineris mark the bloodiest conflict in history. :LOL:

Anyway, that would make a really sweet sci-fi movie. :ROFLMAO:

Sigh.....Do you really believe that ?

I don't, I think you are again putting a brave face on what you know is a turn for the worse for voters who hate Trump, because Biden had the best chances against Trump in all the polls over the last 6 months, Harris has never been a contender and I wouldn't be surprised if dems end up running someone else this late in the race, not that dropping Biden this late in the race was a good move for democrats....... I think they just gave up their best chance of beating Trump and paul my friend, I think you know it, you very well know it.

Anyway good luck and brace yourself, this isn't going to end the way you are hoping.

I believe it is far more likely that you will be disappointed with the outcome in November. More than 1000 more people have asked to campaign for Harris in states across the country. Washington's governor and the governor of Tennessee have come out for Harris.

I believe it is far more likely that you will be disappointed with the outcome in November. More than 1000 more people have asked to campaign for Harris in states across the country. Washington's governor and the governor of Tennessee have come out for Harris.

Republican Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee endorsed Harris..... where, when ??

Republican Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee endorsed Harris..... where, when ??

Sorry. All of Tennessee's delegates have come out for Harris and the governor of New Jersey has come out for Harris. All the delegates of Louisiana have come out for Harris.

$46.5 million were raised for Harris in the first 5 hours after Biden endorsed her.

Last edited:
Democrat delegates paul.... big deal, they are just doing the party bidding until told otherwise.
Trump will win the EC votes of Louisiana and likely Tennessee.

$46.5 million was raised for Harris in the first 5 hours after Biden endorsed Harris.

Last edited:
Good, Trump doesn't need to debate Cackle Harris as he already has this, but if he does he should get a fair shake, not a bunch of gotcha questions given to the dems in advance but not to Trump, if dems want a chance they should be willing to debate anywhere.

Imagine if Trump and Harris just started to make out in front of everyone at the start of the debate instead of speaking.

Xi Jinping's butt plug would pop right out, Putin's vodka bottle would fall right out of his hands and shatter on the ground, and Justin Trudeau would think he'd got herpes from his one night stand with Kim Jong Un.

Back