Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Ha! President Biden has just endorsed the Vice President Kamal Harris to remain as our candidate.

I dont know anything about Harris. What do Democrat voters think of her I'm curious.

She's been Biden's Vice President for these past three and a half years. Most are looking forward to this. She will be the prosecutor against the convict. She has become an able presidential candidate.

Kamala Harris vs Trump debate will be quite something to see if she does end up the nominee.

I think so as well. That is if Trump doesn't back out. Looking forward to it.

As they say, time will tell and Trump will smell.

Last edited:
Kamala locked up many 100's of people for low level marijuana charges and withheld exculpatory evidence, she was a nasty prosecutor from what I have read.

But I seriously doubt dems will really run Kamala Haris, she can't win against Trump..... no dems will run someone else..... maybe that scumbag Newscumb ??

Last edited:
Kamala locked up many 100's of people for low level marijuana charges and withheld exculpatory evidence, she was a nasty prosecutor from what I have read.

But I seriously doubt dems will really run Kamala Haris, she can't win against Trump..... no dems will run someone else..... maybe that scumbag Newscumb ??

Yes, Kamala Harris will likely be our nominee. She was also an AG in California, a senator, then Biden's running mate. She will be the prosecutor against the convict in this election. Hope Trump doesn't back out of the next debate. Should be very entertaining.

Anyone wishing to challenge her would have to get at least 2000 delegates with no more than 50 coming from any one state. Pretty unlikely.

Last edited:
I told you Biden would NOT be reelected, lol.

Kamala will not be POTUS, she is too nasty and arrogant......... and she is brain damaged, maybe at the least she has

Pseudobulbar affect

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3h4NrO8-iCe0sCsj-FzgMi
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3h4NrO8-iCe0sCsj-FzgMi

:ROFLMAO: I'm sure Trump is not happy. He has that idiot Vance running with him. Cannot wait to see who Harris picks as her running mate. She will clean the floor with Donald Trump and JD Vance.

In your dreams paul, Trump is going to be reelected, your party is in atrophy, Biden dropping out is an attempt at emergency damage control and you know it, stop sugar coating it, nobody's buying your act. :ROFLMAO:😜🤪

Last edited:
Okay we have allowed you guys a way to vent your frustrations on here but the continual personal insults and blatant disregard for the rules that were laid out are starting to irritate me. The bickering is bad enough but the complete disrespect for one another is not welcomed. Clean up your posts from now on. We have to worry about the wellbeing of the entire site.

In your dreams hippy, Trump is going to be reelected, your party is in atrophy, Biden dropping out is an attempt at emergency damage control and you know it, stop sugar coating it, nobody's buying your act. :ROFLMAO:😜🤪

Governor Gavin Newsome has now endorsed Kamala Harris. Many Democrats are now endorsing her. Good luck running Trump.

Democrats earned more than $27.5 million in just the first 5 hours after Harris was endorsed to run in all small donations.

Last edited:
Biden is the 1st incumbent not to run for reelection in 50 years, democrats are in trouble and Trump CRUSHES Harris in the polls.
Be as optimistic as you like, I just don't see Harris winning, not sure she will even be the last dem nominee this late in the cycle.

Biden is the 1st incumbent not to run for reelection in 50 years, democrats are in trouble and Trump CRUSHES Harris in the polls.
Be as optimistic as you like, I just don't see Harris winning, not sure she will even be the last dem nominee this late in the cycle.

Harris will be our nominee. Anyone wishing to challenge her needs at least 2000 delegates with no more than 50 coming from any one state. She is 19 years Trump's junior. He is the old man in this race. Bet he now wishes he hadn't picked Vance to run with him.

Governor Polis of Colorado has endorsed Harris. So has governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan. Many others as well.

The governors of New York, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina have all endorsed Harris.

Last edited:
It's going to be an uphill fight, Harris is losing to Trump in the polls by a large margin, this turn of events further solidifies Trumps 2nd term in the making, I expect a strong Trump victory.

pollsterdatesamplemoeTrump (R)Harris (D)spread
RCP Average6/28 - 7/1848.046.3Trump+1.7
CBS News7/16 - 7/182247 LV2.75148Trump+3
Reuters/Ipsos7/15 - 7/16992 RV3.54444Tie
Morning Consult7/15 - 7/152045 RV2.04645Trump+1
Forbes/HarrisX7/13 - 7/151918 RV2.25248Trump+4
FOX News7/7 - 7/101210 RV3.04948Trump+1
NBC News7/7 - 7/9800 RV3.54745Trump+2
NPR/PBS/Marist7/9 - 7/101174 RV3.34950Harris+1
Emerson7/7 - 7/81370 RV2.64943Trump+6
ABC News/Wash Post7/5 - 7/92041 RV2.04749Harris+2
Yahoo News6/28 - 7/11171 RV2.94745Trump+2