Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Hell Biden may not even be the dem candidate this time next month, but he will never be President again
No need to speculate about this. Time will tell either this or that.

But if Biden really will make it again and beat Trump, then they have to put a GOOD person as vice, as there is a realistic chance, he or she would have to take over and organize a Presidential funeral. 🧟‍♂️

We are all doomed ...

Another 1.3 Billion dollars.... Great, maybe Ukraine will actually get a few Million in weapons and supplies.

Biden is DONE !
You were wrong paul....... wrong,wrong,wrong....... Biden will not be reelected.
Hell Biden may not even be the dem candidate this time next month, but he will never be President again, LOL 😛😝😜🤪

Actually, the entire amount is for weapons. You don't know if Biden is done. No one does at this moment. I'm sure he will do what is best for our country, unlike the Donald.

Ohh Biden is done and you know it and everyone else ( Newscumb, Mochella, Kamala--hahahaha, Buttigieg, Shapiro, Pritzker )...... they all poll poorly against ***** President Donald Trump ***** who will serve a 2nd term and I look forward to some political house cleaning once ***** President Donald Trump ***** is sworn back in, which he almost certainly will be barring any unforeseeable drama..... that said I expect democrats to create much drama, democrats will be expressing nothing but grievances ... and lies as per usual.

What's stunning is how many democrat/moderate voters didn't know how bad of shape Biden was in, I attribute this to the mainstream medias gaslighting of America.....if you want to know the truth, you need to watch FOX NEWS or the BBC.

Ohh Biden is done and you know it and everyone else ( Newscumb, Mochella, Kamala--hahahaha, Buttigieg, Shapiro, Pritzker )...... they all poll poorly against ***** President Donald Trump ***** who will serve a 2nd term and I look forward to some political house cleaning once ***** President Donald Trump ***** is sworn back in, which he almost certainly will be barring any unforeseeable drama..... that said I expect democrats to create much drama, democrats will be expressing nothing but grievances ... and lies as per usual.

What's stunning is how many democrat/moderate voters didn't know how bad of shape Biden was in, I attribute this to the mainstream medias gaslighting of America.....if you want to know the truth, you need to watch FOX NEWS or the BBC.

I just watched the press conference with Corine Jean Pierre and Biden is running. No one expect MAGAs watch Fox News. As Bill Maher also said, "Fox News once know as news." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yea I just watched it too....on Fox News and Pierre lied her ass off, Biden didn't have a cold, no no no, Biden has been mentally decomposing since he was sworn in, hell Biden hasn't been right since his risky brain surgery in 1988 where a brain aneurysm almost killed him, as with many people these aneurysms leave the survivors with life long disability and Biden is no exception having had 2 of them.

Yea I just watched it too....on Fox News and Pierre lied her ass off, Biden didn't have a cold, no no no, Biden has been mentally decomposing since he was sworn in, hell Biden hasn't been right since his risky brain surgery in 1988 where a brain aneurysm almost killed him, as with many people these aneurysms leave the survivors with life long disability and Biden is no exception having had 2 of them.

That's among the stupidest things that you've posted. Biden hasn't been compromised since his surgery to remove an aneurism. I guess that's what you get from Fox News.

Actually Fox News hasn't brought it up, but I remember watching a documentary show about it years ago and Biden was never the same, now he's old too boot and likely suffering Alzheimers and dementia too boot.

Actually Fox News hasn't brought it up, but I remember watching a documentary show about it years ago and Biden was never the same, now he's old too boot and likely suffering Alzheimers and dementia too boot.

You don't even understand anything about aneurisms. Biden's had never ruptured which is bad for an artery anywhere. It's especially bad when it occurs in the brain. If the aneurism is repaired, it rarely causes any problems.

That's not true.

A ruptured brain aneurysm is deadly about half the time, but even a repaired brain aneurysm ( that never ruptured ) often results in mental issues and people can qualify for disability after an aneurysm ( that never ruptured ) is repaired because of the resulting mental issues.

Yes, an unruptured brain aneurysm can cause mental health issues. These issues can include but are not limited to:
  • Personality changes
  • Difficulty learning and concentrating
  • Reduced memory and mental skills
  • Emotional instability
  • Apathy
  • Irritability or excitability
  • Lack of inhibition when expressing emotions
  • Inappropriate behaviors
  • Changes in sexual habits
  • Anxiety and depression

Biden was never as sharp after his and this no doubt adds to his age related mental issues, today Biden has no business what so ever serving as President !

Last edited:
That's not true.

A ruptured brain aneurysm is deadly about half the time, but even a repaired brain aneurysm ( that never ruptured ) often results in mental issues and people can qualify for disability after an aneurysm ( that never ruptured ) is repaired because of the resulting mental issues.

Yes, an unruptured brain aneurysm can cause mental health issues. These issues can include but are not limited to:
  • Personality changes
  • Difficulty learning and concentrating
  • Reduced memory and mental skills
  • Emotional instability
  • Apathy
  • Irritability or excitability
  • Lack of inhibition when expressing emotions
  • Inappropriate behaviors
  • Changes in sexual habits
  • Anxiety and depression

Biden was never as sharp after his and this no doubt adds to his age related mental issues, today Biden has no business what so ever serving as President !

That's not true. Many people have repaired aneurisms that result in no effects at all. And speaking of Alzheimer's disease, you know who actually had that in office and died from it? Ronald Reagan. Your speculation about Biden is totally unfounded.

Wrong paul and you know it, Biden has no business serving a 2nd term and the American people saw it in the debate, they don't want that child sniffing idiot getting us into WWIII either, so don't be surprised when Trump is sworn back in.

Trump is as or more likely to get us into WW3. Remeber when he said we should paint Chinese flags on our warplanes and attack Russian forces? Remeber when he said we should send our nuclear subs to their coast?

He's largely bluster, and I wouldn't be surprised if a leader like putin calls or otherwise challenges his bluff.

Dude also wants war with Mexico.

Fow news, truth? Are you for real? You know they won a Supreme Court case where they appealed a whistleblower victory against them in court,arguing that lying to the American people is protected speech, and won right?

I do agree that Biden is cooked and that the media has assisted in concealing his mental state for a long time. I mean, dude got press conference questions in advance, etc etc
FB_IMG_1660365154688.jpg

CNN flat out lies, they carry the democrats narrative, they embellish, omit and are otherwise complicit in the gaslighting of a nation.

There's also a good deal of censorship and false "fact checking " online, people need to hear a counter opinion, not just follow along with the scripted narrative like lemmings..... ignorant lemmings.

Yes CNN too. They're bad, I don't watch them and would never recommend anyone else does. Maybe don't defend the egregious behavior of fox News by deflecting and using the child's excuse of, "but they did it TOOOOO"

Yes CNN too. They're bad, I don't watch them and would never recommend anyone else does. Maybe don't defend the egregious behavior of fox News by deflecting and using the child's excuse of, "but they did it TOOOOO"

I don't think Fox News is anywhere near as bad as you are saying, so I'm not using that child's excuse, I'm simply saying that no matter what you have been made to believe about Fox News, you should not listen exclusively to one side.