Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Trump said something but didn't actually try to do it.
Biden is pushing unconstitutional gun control.

Most people are in favor of good gun restrictions including many gun owners. The gun loophole of buying a gun without a background check should be closed.

Most people are in favor of good gun restrictions including many gun owners. The gun loophole of buying a gun without a background check should be closed.
I disagree and so do millions of gun owners.
We want our rights fully restored, not further infringed, so stop telling that lie that most gun owners want more unconstitutional restrictions, it's a lie.

SCOTUS has ruled based on the Constitution.
Trump needs to hold some politician criminals accountable.
Biden has actually weaponized the DOJ.... so far Trump only allegedly said something.

Biden did no such thing at all. Unlike Trump who fired any AG that didn't do his bidding, Biden appointed Merrick Garland and has been hands off ever since. I guess like most MAGAs you believe Biden had something to do with Trump's NY conviction.

I disagree and so do millions of gun owners.
We want our rights fully restored, not further infringed, so stop telling that lie that most gun owners want more unconstitutional restrictions, it's a lie.

Try reading for a change. Many and most are not the same word. Most people do and many of these are gun owners.

Yes Biden has weaponized the DOJ and Garland is his whipping boy.

They have gone after everyone in Trumps orbit looking to make someone compose, they even threatened the generals son/family.

I would like to see how many democrats in Bidens orbit could withstand the same scrutiny.
This is why the FBI handed out immunity like halloween candy at Hillarys hard drive and cell phone smashing party.

Ah yes, I've heard Republicans make this excuse before with my former representative, Lauren Boebert. She once said in an interview on a Christian network that maybe we should have a biblical literacy test for citizenship, and has said that the church should run the government. in my convo with the republican, I said these things violate the constitution. He just liked her because she was pro gun, a real ammosexual. (Don't get me wrong, I like guns too, but I agree with certain limits. Where would you draw the line? Should we be able to have full auto m60s? Grenade launchers? Javelin missiles? What about 105mm artillery? How about 155mm or 203mm artillery? Tactical nukes? Where's the line and why?)

Anyway, he denied that she said these things. When I showed film and audio proof, he said, "well, she's just spitballing, doesn't mean she'd do it"

As if he'd react the same if a Democrat went on a TV show and said maybe citizens shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Why does one get a pass and the other not? If it weren't for double standards, Republicans wouldn't have any at all.

And yes, I think dems do disrespect the constitution often, so spare me

Last edited:
Yes Biden has weaponized the DOJ and Garland is his whipping boy.

They have gone after everyone in Trumps orbit looking to make someone compose, they ever threatened the generals son/family.

I would like to see how many democrats in Bidens orbit could withstand the same scrutiny.
This is why the FBI handed out immunity like halloween candy at Hillarys hard drive and cell phone smashing party.

Garland has only done what any good AG would do. In fact the prosecutions of Trump are still on. He's a criminal.

Good luck with that, you're sure gonna need it. 😛😝😜🤪🤪🤪🤪

You'll see. Trump's criminal prosecutions are just starting. Even though his attempt to overturn his conviction in NY is without merit the court is letting him try.

Ah yes, I've heard Republicans make this excuse before with my former representative, Lauren Boebert. She once said in an interview on a Christian network that maybe we should have a biblical literacy test for citizenship, and has said that the church should run the government.in my convo with the republican, I said these things violate the constitution. He just liked her because she was pro gun, a real ammosexual. (Don't get me wrong, I like guns too, but I agree with certain limits. Where would you draw the line? Should we be able to have full auto m60s? Grenade launchers? Javelin missiles? What about 105mm artillery? How about 155mm or 203mm artillery? Tactical nukes? Where's the line and why?)

Anyway, he denied that she said these things. When I showed film and audio proof, he said, well, she's just spitballing, doesn't mean she'd do it"

As if he'd react the same if a Democrat went on a TV show and said maybe citizens shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Why does one get a pass and the other not? If it weren't for double standards, Republicans wouldn't have any at all.

And yes, I think dems do disrespect the constitution often, so spare me

Small arms....we should have unrestricted small arms, full auto anything up to .50 is legal to own right now, but a classII m-60 pre owned prior to the Hughes amendment 1986 is very very expensive, that's not right, why should only rich people have their rights intact ?

Truth is full auto is fun, but not more deadly at any real distance, aimed shots 1 at a time are far more effective beyond point blank distances.

Why only small arms? What legitimate use does a browning .50 have that a 203mm does not? Both useful in resisting tyranny no?

I'm in favor of repealing the NFA and GCA
We should hold criminals accountable, not lock some kid up with a felony for making a pile of thermite to play with.

Under that reasoning ANFO should be legal. Hell it's still pretty easy get ammonium nitrate.

It's not illegal for legal uses, you only need a license ( FEL ) to transport or sell/do commercial work.
If you own enough acreage you can mix and use anfo for your own non commercial purposes, but you can't transport, sell or do commercial work without a license.
There are also storage requirements once mixed, but to mix and use to remove say.... a tree stump.... fully legal,now it's a local law violation in a residential zone.

Tannerite is legal, it's the same thing only mixed with aluminum dust in place of fueloil.

You actually thought anfo was illegal ?
You see we used to be a free country.
What isn't specifically outlawed is still legal.

The way you talk, nobody should be able to make/use a laser over 5mw without a federal license .

Is anything somebody is afraid of supposed to be illegal ?

I would rather be killed instantly by a 203mm mortar than blinded by an asshole with a Chinese overspec pointer.
Which is actually more likely to happen ?
What do you think a M-60 would cost even without the NFA ? A lot more than a Chinses overspec pointer.

The breakdown of the nuclear family,breakdown of religion, breakdown of education, has lead us to a breakdown of Freedom

We are breeding irresponsible kids who don't know right from wrong, they don't have 2 parents at home, they don't go to church, they have no morals...... they can't be allowed anything dangerous.

Cradle to grave huh paul ?

Last edited:
It's not illegal for legal uses, you only need a license ( FEL ) to transport or sell/do commercial work.
If you own enough acreage you can mix and use anfo for your own non commercial purposes, but you can't transport, sell or do commercial work without a license.
There are also storage requirements once mixed, but to mix and use to remove say.... a tree stump.... fully legal,now it's a local law violation in a residential zone.

Tannerite is legal, it's the same thing only mixed with aluminum dust in place of fueloil.

You actually thought anfo was illegal ?
You see we used to be a free country.
What isn't specifically outlawed is still legal.

The way you talk, nobody should be able to make/use a laser over 5mw without a federal license .

Is anything somebody is afraid of supposed to be illegal ?

I would rather be killed instantly by a 203mm mortar than blinded by an asshole with a Chinese overspec pointer.
Which is actually more likely to happen ?
What do you think a M-60 would cost even without the NFA ? A lot more than a Chinses overspec pointer.
You know that is not what I meant about lasers. I have had many way over 5 mW lasers for years. I would personally rather be blinded in one eye than die, but that's your prerogative.

Why only small arms? What legitimate use does a browning .50 have that a 203mm does not? Both useful in resisting tyranny no?
Resisting tyranny is like shooting someone in self defense..... it's something you never want to even let circumstances make necessary.

But shooting an m-60 at the range is good family fun.
I'de give my left nut for an MG-42.... not for fighting tyranny but for good family fun at the range and because it's freaking amazing.

Back