Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Russia has always made threats that they don't keep. We were far closer to nuclear war in 1962 than we have ever been now. You want to talk about word salads? Trump and Vance are the best at making little to no sense at all. Trump is the oldest candidate we have ever had. He is not the answer to anything.

This is not 1962, it's almost 2025 and Putin has hypersonic missiles that carry multiple nuclear warheads that we can not shoot down, Putin will not be removed from power and we are backing him into a corner, it' stupid to put our world at risk over Hillary's butthurt vendetta, the young men doing all the fighting and dying don't want this war, it's gone on long enough, we need Trump to end this war before it costs the world an awful price.

This is not 1962, it's almost 2025 and Putin has hypersonic missiles that carry multiple nuclear warheads that we can not shoot down, Putin will not be removed from power and we are backing him into a corner, it' stupid to put our world at risk over Hillary's butthurt vendetta, the young men doing all the fighting and dying don't want this war, it's gone on long enough, we need Trump to end this war before it costs the world an awful price.

You couldn't be more wrong. While the Russian fighters don't want this fight the Ukrainians do. What are you trying to say? That we should only stop authoritarians here at home? Well, Trump is the worst of all of them.

You have it backwards, bass ackwards as they say paul, it's the deep state dems and their replacement puppet Harris that are the threat, just listen to your once democrat idols who have renounced the democrat party because of what it's become, such as a genuine Kennedy or Tulsi Gabbard, we need Trump to save our country.... yes Trump has a big ego, but he has a bigger heart and he loves America and will stand up for our Bill of Rights, not seek to circumvent our rights like the modern day democrats.... plus there's the looming threat of nuclear war that I would very much like to avoid, we need Trump.

You have it backwards, bass ackwards as they say paul, it's the deep state dems and their replacement puppet Harris that are the threat, just listen to your once democrat idols who have renounced the democrat party because of what it's become, such as a genuine Kennedy or Tulsi Gabbard, we need Trump to save our country.... yes Trump has a big ego, but he has a bigger heart and he loves America and will stand up for our Bill of Rights, not seek to circumvent our rights like the modern day democrats.... plus there's the looming threat of nuclear war that I would very much like to avoid, we need Trump.

I don't care what Tulsi Gabbard has to say now. Don't care what she said in 2019 or 2020 either. I don't know why anyone would care. Tulsi Gabbard was NEVER my idol. I never liked her.

Who the hell cares? What did Trump and his kids make while they were in the White House? Hundreds of millions of dollars. The Trump family has been the most criminal of evreyone. Why in the f@ck would anyone want them back?! And, Trump is still grifting. He does it daily and it is not for his campaign. It's just for him. Besides, Hunter Biden wasn't in office anywhere. And he's paying the price for what he did.

Last edited:
Trump will end the war in Ukraine, save untold numbers of lives, save our taxpayer funds and keep us out of a nuclear freaking war.
Also a Trump economy will lift everyone's quality of life and Trump will protect our Bill of Rights, for without Freedom of speech we would not be a Free people.

Trump will end the war in Ukraine, save untold numbers of lives, save our taxpayer funds and keep us out of a nuclear freaking war.
Also a Trump economy will lift everyone's quality of life and Trump will protect our Bill of Rights, for without Freedom of speech we would not be a Free people.

I agree the first Amendment is important. But, Trump couldn't care less about that. He an autocrat that is hoping to get elected this year. That scares me and it should scare everyone else of voting age. Trump will never be the answer to any problems that need addessing.

I know you harbor a strong hatred for President Trump which is a shame, however we have much bigger and imminent issues facing the nation, the world.

Newsome and other democrat Governors have attacked our 1st amendment like never before, add to that all the democrat censorship which hasn't slowed democrat misinformation one bit and voters have plenty to be concerned about.

Trump will restore a great economy, Harris would only be more of the same which hasn't been good, not at all.

If Biden/Harris were serious about Harris getting elected, then they should have already ended the war against Putin/Russia, sadly ending the war against Russia is not even on their menu and that puts us on a dangerous pathway to destruction, we simply must not elect Harris for the sake of everyone we love because Putin will not concede, Putin will bring about nuclear armageddon if we don't cease and make peace and for that to happen our only choice is President Trump.

Back