Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

After the multiple times I have pointed out the myriad objective ways trump is anti first amendment, I think we can safely disregard red and any other conservative any time they pretend to care about it. Hollow words, special pleading.

You can disregard anything you want and come to false conclusions, it doesn't mean you can piss down my back and make me believe it's raining.

I know for a fact democrats have attacked our 1st amendment rights harder than republicans and don't give me that flag burning BS, that's like someone saying they have the right to walk around yelling the N word...... sure they do, but it's very offensive, just like burning our flag is to so many people.

There is no way in hell voting for Harris/Walz would be more beneficial to protecting our 1st amendment than voting for Trump, it's just not the case unless flag burning is what you care about.

Since when did having pride in your country make you a fascist ?
Seems like fascism is highly subjective.

DO YOU SEE THE WORD " MORE "

or else we will become a more 3rd world

That said 4 years of Harris/Walz could do a significant amount of damage, especially if Harris got us into a nuclear war.

Oh man, I just thought of something.... you're pretty old huh paul, like 70's or 80's right..... this could be your last election, if Trump wins, which he will, you could have to look at Trump on TV, as POTUS, running the country..... for the rest of your life..... wow.

I think it fr more likely this might be Trump's last election. He is far less healthy than me. That and the fact he's gonna lose.

You can disregard anything you want and come to false conclusions, it doesn't mean you can piss down my back and make me believe it's raining.

I know for a fact democrats have attacked our 1st amendment rights harder than republicans and don't give me that flag burning BS, that's like someone saying they have the right to walk around yelling the N word...... sure they do, but it's very offensive, just like burning our flag is to so many people.

There is no way in hell voting for Harris/Walz would be more beneficial to protecting our 1st amendment than voting for Trump, it's just not the case unless flag burning is what you care about.

Since when did having pride in your country make you a fascist ?
Seems like fascism is highly subjective.

Many Republicans over many decades have espoused facist ideas. All the way back to the 1930s when they supported Hitler. Then later when they were in favor of getting rid of democracy in favor of a dictatorship. Republicans have been doing this a long time.

Back