Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

There are three new polls out today in the swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Harris leads in all, but in Pennsylvania and Michigan she leads by 5%. This is outside the margin of error. She still leads in Wisconsin by 1%. :LOL:

The polls are garbage, just like when Trump beat Hillary who the polls had ahead by double digits..... hell the week before the election Harris will have a double digit lead in the useless polls, won't make any difference, because polls don't win elections, EC votes do.

The polls are garbage, just like when Trump beat Hillary who the polls had ahead by double digits..... hell the week before the election Harris will have a double digit lead in the useless polls, won't make any difference, because polls don't win elections, EC votes do.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Maybe you won't be terribly surprised when Trump loses. But, I hope not.

Just remember that Trump already lost in 2020.

Oh paul, when Trump wins, 1st of all, remember that I told you so and I know your TDS is going to drive you to extremes, you'll be raving about Trump even more than usual and paul..... I will be laughing at you even more than usual.
1726721568205.png 1726721574902.png 1726721579838.png

Good luck with Biden's failed border czar who couldn't even win her primary...... actually wasn't she the 1st to drop out ?

Good luck with Biden's failed border czar who couldn't even win her primary...... actually wasn't she the 1st to drop out ?

Harris got the deligates needed to get confirmed as the Democartic candidate days after she was endorsed by Biden. You know nothing about Democratic rules.

Trump has literally promised everything but the kitchen sink. None of it is working for him. I love this! :ROFLMAO:

Harris got the deligates needed to get confirmed as the Democartic candidate days after she was endorsed by Biden. You know nothing about Democratic rules.

Oh I know all about the democrats rules, they make them up as they go, like how they invented an online vote to confirm Harris when Biden had already won and was running, hell how is Biden still POTUS when he's obviously mentally compromised ?

You said I knew nothing about democrat rules, but I do, democrats make them up and/or change them as it suits them.
Not only were you wrong, but your democrats have no respect for anything, they say anything, they change the meanings of words to suit them, democrats are liars, cheaters and thieves who have ginned up hatred against Trump and now that Trumps survived a 2nd assassination attempt, your democrats are still preaching hate and fear, your democrats are scumbags who are quick to point a finger at everyone except themselves.

How could anyone with a conscious vote for a democrat ? Truth is people who vote for democrats are scumbags too.

You said I knew nothing about democrat rules, but I do, democrats make them up and/or change them as it suits them.
Not only were you wrong, but your democrats have no respect for anything, they say anything, they change the meanings of words to suit them, democrats are liars, cheaters and thieves who have ginned up hatred against Trump and now that Trumps survived a 2nd assassination attempt, your democrats are still preaching hate and fear, your democrats are scumbags who are quick to point a finger at everyone except themselves.

How could anyone with a conscious vote for a democrat ? Truth is people who vote for democrats are scumbags too.

Yeah, Trump has tried to say that it is because of Democrats that he got two assassinnation attempts. Nothing could be further from the truth. The two peope who tried to assassinate him were not particularly political, especially the first one. The second didn't sour on Trump until January 6th...much like most of us. He said he voted for Trump in 2016, but after the 1/6 attack he changed his mind. That makes him a Trump supporter at least until then. That means Trump is a liar...big news there.

Everything you say is a lie, the 1st shooter, the one who actually shot Trumps ear, was a Trump hater and democrat org. supporter who crossed party lines only to keep Trump from wining in the republican primaries.

The 2nd, Ryan Wesley Routh was also a democrat, a registered democrat. Ryan Wesley Routh registered as a Democrat in Guilford County, North Carolina, in 1988. Later convicted of a felony lost his right to vote.

Last edited:
Everything you say is a lie, the 1st shooter, the one who actually shot Trumps ear, was a Trump hater and democrat org. supporter who crossed party lines only to keep Trump from wining in the republican primaries.

The 2nd, Ryan Wesley Routh was also a democrat, a registered democrat. Ryan Wesley Routh registered as a Democrat in Guilford County, North Carolina, in 1988. Later convicted of a felony lost his right to vote.

No, the first shooter was a Republican. He registered as that. The second actually voted for Trump in 2016. Sounds like a Trump supporter to me.

Back