Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

View attachment 78646
According to this graph people of color should spend more time at the range.. er. Something. Not sure what these numbers are saying to me.

The only people who hate country are godless liberal ninnies and hood rats lol. (I used to hate it unconditionally when I was a liberal child as well!)

This doesn't show the race of the shooter. Most of them are White. Is it any wonder that Blacks are the victims?

Liberals love this country more than MAGAs.

I just found out J D Vance legally changed his name two times. He was born James Donald Bowman. Then he bacame James David, until he finally settled on J D Vance. I did not know that! Did anyone else?

Last edited:
Seriously ? Anyone can change their name, it's perfectly legal and it's a free country.

I find it ironic the way you speak of it being wrong to disparage someone based on gender, yet you attack someone for a perfectly legal name change...... at least he's not insisting every random stranger address him by some made up pronouns..... like some clown you just met for the 1st time insists you address him as Mr. Fuzzy Sphincter..... now that's an asshole..... literally.

Seriously ? Anyone can change their name, it's perfectly legal and it's a free country.

I find it ironic the way you speak of it being wrong to disparage someone based on gender, yet you attack someone for a perfectly legal name change...... at least he's not insisting every random stranger address him by some made up pronouns..... like some clown you just met for the 1st time insists you address him as Mr. Fuzzy Sphincter..... now that's an asshole..... literally.

My point is why? And he did it twice. Wasn't once enough? I guess not. Trump posted on truth social in all caps, "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT." :LOL:

Last edited:
JD Vance should have a rap battle with Taylor Swift. With a hundred Raygun breakdancers flopping around in the background.

President Biden, Vice President Harris and Governor Walz have all posted that violence has no place in our country.

Back