Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Maybe I can't prove you wrong in your mind paul, but in the minds of most people with working ears who can listen to Pelosi's words..... you are wrong paul.
Pelosi ends her sentence, she was not cut off mid sentence.
Just listen to her tone of voice, she blames herself and ends her sentence.

You know that Democrats are still punishing themselves over last night's debate. But, in fact it got the least number of viewers since the turn of the century. There is no way that Joe Biden isn't our candidate. Might as well get used to it unless you are okay with letting a convicted felon into the White House.

Maybe I can't prove you wrong in your mind paul, but in the minds of most people with working ears who can listen to Pelosi's words..... you are wrong paul.
Pelosi ends her sentence, she was not cut off mid sentence.
Just listen to her tone of voice, she blames herself and ends her sentence.

That is nonsense and you know it.

So essentially the US (and the world) has two options now:

CE9_db2sTAaS1SLgvORkeQ

That is nonsense and you know it.

Your life must be really boring huh paul ?
You didn't add anything new to the conversation......again, you only attempt to instigate with the same old tired retort....." that's nonsense "

I'm not going to keep repeating the same information, not in response to your pathetic redundant retorts you make just to get the last word. Understand that you haven't proven anything when people stop talking to you simply because you don't have anything new to say.

Your life must be really boring huh paul ?
You didn't add anything new to the conversation......again, you only attempt to instigate with the same old tired retort....." that's nonsense "

I'm not going to keep repeating the same information, not in response to your pathetic redundant retorts you make just to get the last word. Understand that you haven't proven anything when people stop talking to you simply because you don't have anything new to say.

Again, Your Fox News YouTube video cuts off at the word "more". Fox News NEVER cuts off videos unless they are trying to deceive the public about something. All of us have seen this many times before now.

What would be awesome is if a 1000x1000 phalanx of Hamas supporters fought a 1000x1000 phalanx of Boogaloo Bois. Generation 1 warfare style with tight formation and melee weapons only.

Again, Your Fox News YouTube video cuts off at the word "more". Fox News NEVER cuts off videos unless they are trying to deceive the public about something. All of us have seen this many times before now.

Pelosi said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY " and " I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE " it doesn't matter what she said next.... if she said ( Because Trump didn't do his duty. ) It doesn't matter, she took responsibility !

Keep trying to sew doubt, it doesn't matter, the world heard her words when Pelosi said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY " !!!!!

A distraught Pelosi in a moment of clarity and actual personal quilt flat out said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY "
" I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY "

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good....don't lose it paul !

Pelosi said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY " and " I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE " it doesn't matter what she said next.... if she said ( Because Trump didn't do his duty. ) It doesn't matter, she took responsibility !

Keep trying to sew doubt, it doesn't matter, the world heard her words when Pelosi said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY " !!!!!

A distraught Pelosi in a moment of clarity and actual personal quilt flat out said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY "

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good....don't lose it paul !

:ROFLMAO: You still won't admit it that Fox News has always made these doctored videos in order to scam the public. This one's no different unless you can show what came after when Pelosi was cutoff. Why don't you just do that? You could prove me wrong and take a victory lap as well.

What would be awesome is if a 1000x1000 phalanx of Hamas supporters fought a 1000x1000 phalanx of Boogaloo Bois. Generation 1 warfare style with tight formation and melee weapons only.

In a computer simulation.... sure.

I think it would be more spread out than this though, the most aggressives would battle 1st while the chicken hearts would try to gang up or sucker punch..... but then again knuckelheads today are not disciplined troops.

Might be more fun to be the lone sniper up on a hill, deciding who wins and who loses...... in a simulation of course, real blood and guts is an awful thing that people should be intelligent enough to avoid if at all possible.

Last edited:

I didn't think you would try to prove me wrong. Probably because Fox News got that video by unlawful means and they won't put out any more as it was DOCTORED! One can see this with their video of President Biden in France appearing to be confused when the actual video shows something quite different. As Bill Maher said, "When you only watch Fox News you are less informed than watching no news at all."

Ok 1 last time paul.... pay attention..... close your mouth and open your ears.

It doesn't matter what Pelosi said next.... if she said ( Because Trump didn't do his duty. ) It doesn't matter, she took responsibility !

A distraught Pelosi in a moment of clarity and actual personal guilt flat out said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY "

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good....don't lose it !

Now no more petty bickering about this paul, I know you can come up with something new to talk about and add to this thread in a productive way.

Ok 1 last time paul.... pay attention..... close your mouth and open your ears.

It doesn't matter what Pelosi said next.... if she said ( Because Trump didn't do his duty. ) It doesn't matter, she took responsibility !

A distraught Pelosi in a moment of clarity and actual personal guilt flat out said " I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY "

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good....don't lose it !

Now no more petty bickering about this paul, I know you can come up with something new to talk about and add to this thread in a productive way.

No matter how you try to frame this it won't fly. Fox News has been doctoring videos for so long it's become pathetic. One just has to look for the actual video to see how they pander to the lowest of their audience. You can't show the rest of this video because it isn't out there. That alone should give anyone looking for the truth pause.

Wow! Thank you for your moment of clarity. So you finally decided to take responsibility. That's brave.

Now, what are you going to do next to clean up this mess?

I'm voting for Trump and he's going to save the country.

Do you want to join the winning team ?

I bet you do, because only cocksu--- I mean brainwashed virtue signaling sheeple vote for Biden and you're not one of those now are you ?

Back