Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

When asked multiple times if he would accept election results, Trump said, "If it was a fair, legal and good election" he would without saying what a "good" election would look like. He falsely claimed that he offered Pelosi 10,000 National Guards. That was an outright lie. He claimed fraud in the last election without any evidence. There wasn't enough fraud to swing any state towards Trump. He also said that the Charlottesville Neo-Nazi rally was fabricated.

Last edited:

Trump has lied so often you don't even care anymore. Where did I lie? You can also stop anytime you want to as well. Attacking me and saying I should quit is, again, nonsense.

Trump falsely claimed that the 1/6/21 attackers at the Capital were heroes and refused to say he would condemn them. He blamed Nancy Pelosi, of all people, for not requesting National Guard.
Many 1/6 protesters walked into the Capital through open doors with Capital police standing by and walked around taking pics like tourist, these people were treated like terrorist just for protesting and sight seeing because they opposed the deepstate dems.

Pelosi refused the national guard that Trump had suggested/offered prior to the protest, Pelosi said she was responsible for what happened as she refused the guard Trump had offered.

p.s. You lied when you said Trump lied with every breath he took..... that is nonsense and a lie in itself.

Many 1/6 protesters walked into the Capital through open doors with Capital police standing by and walked around taking pics like tourist, these people were treated like terrorist just for protesting and sight seeing because they opposed the deepstate dems.

Pelosi refused the national guard that Trump had suggested/offered prior to the protest, Pelosi said she was responsible for what happened as she refused the guard Trump had offered.

p.s. You lied when you said Trump lied with every breath he took..... that is nonsense and a lie in itself.

That YouTube video doesn't show that Pelosi didn't ask for the Guard. Why does it cutaway midsentence? Many of the Capital rioters breached the building by smashing windows and assaulting the police. Trump has called them peaceful protesters. Everyone has seen this riot. UGTBFKM

Last edited:
It looked to me like the majority of protesters were non violent, going by what I saw on TV as I was not there and I bet neither were you, also the deep state withheld video from the Capital and Pelosi turned down the guard that Trump had offered prior to the protest as he was POTUS.

You seem to buy into the dem narrative no matter what, I think you know better but you repeat the dem's false narrative anyway.

Biden is going to lose and you don't have covid as an excuse to cheat and illegally change state voting laws without a vote this time.

It looked to me like the majority of protesters were non violent, going by what I saw on TV as I was not there and I bet neither were you, also the deep state withheld video from the Capital and Pelosi turned down the guard that Trump had offered prior to the protest as he was POTUS.

You seem to buy into the dem narrative no matter what, I think you know better but you repeat the dem's false narrative anyway.

Biden is going to lose and you don't have covid as an excuse to cheat and illegally change state voting laws without a vote this time.

Why didn't you answer my question? Why does your YouTube video from Fox News cutaway in Pelosi's midsentence?

Looks like a Joe Biden campaign event in NYC was attacked by Pro Palestinian protesters. With several large brawls and multiple arrests occurring. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With some of them openly carrying Hamas and Hezbollah flags.

It only says that these protesters were trying to get to a Biden event. Never got close. Don't see the hilarity in this. I doubt Biden was even there. His campaign certainly wasn't attacked.

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like they couldn't actually get any closer to the event so they just ran through that Post Office and around in circles a few time after the initial clash with the NYPD.

It was a very short lived intifada this time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why didn't you answer my question? Why does your YouTube video from Fox News cutaway in Pelosi's midsentence?

I didn't cut away in mid sentence..... Pelosi clearly said that she takes responsibility for not having been prepared for more.

You just don't like the fact that people are finding out how corrupt your deep state dems really are, they have lied and mislead the American people time and time again.

I didn't cut away in mid sentence..... Pelosi clearly said that she takes responsibility for not having been prepared for more.

You just don't like the fact that people are finding out how corrupt your deep state dems really are, they have lied and mislead the American people time and time again.

No it did. Let me see if I can show you how. "I take responsibility for not having the fore-sight to see Donald Trump wouldn't do his Constitutional duty."

Here's some captions for you since you seem to be hard of hearing.
Also Megan Kelly who doesn't like Trump and would be sued for slander if this wasn't true.

" As Nancy Pelosi was being evacuated from the Capitol on January 6, 2021 she admitted that, as Speaker of the House, she was responsible for the security failures, and for not having the National Guard at the Capitol,” said Chairman Loudermilk.

“However, after the dust settled from the breach of the Capitol, she spent 20 million taxpayer dollars for her January 6 Select Committee to create a narrative that shifted the blame on President Trump. The Democrats’ partisan select committee went to great lengths to suppress and hide evidence that didn’t support their predetermined narrative about that day, including this video of Speaker Pelosi admitting that she was responsible for the security failures at the Capitol. My committee will continue to investigate and expose all the facts. The American people deserve the truth.” said Chairman Loudermilk.

All you democrats have left are lies.

Last edited:
Here's some captions for you since you seem to be hard of hearing.
Also Megan Kelly who doesn't like Trump and would be sued for slander if this wasn't true.

" As Nancy Pelosi was being evacuated from the Capitol on January 6, 2021 she admitted that, as Speaker of the House, she was responsible for the security failures, and for not having the National Guard at the Capitol,” said Chairman Loudermilk.

“However, after the dust settled from the breach of the Capitol, she spent 20 million taxpayer dollars for her January 6 Select Committee to create a narrative that shifted the blame on President Trump. The Democrats’ partisan select committee went to great lengths to suppress and hide evidence that didn’t support their predetermined narrative about that day, including this video of Speaker Pelosi admitting that she was responsible for the security failures at the Capitol. My committee will continue to investigate and expose all the facts. The American people deserve the truth.” said Chairman Loudermilk.

All you democrats have left are lies.

Yes, your Republican House chairman has said he will kiss Trump's @ss and always have his back. The video does stop right there however. It could have easily been "I take responsibility for not having done more once I realized Trump was not going to do his Constitutional duty."

You're hopelessly and irretrievably dishonest when it comes to politics paul, how pathetic.

I have paul, again and again.

Just listen to Pelosi, listen to the context, she is clearly....... clearly blaming herself for the security failure...... I think even if Pelosi told you to your face...... you would still attempt to make excuses, attempt to discredit and spin.

The gaslighting of Americans has become commonplace in American politics and we should all be outraged and very concerned about the dangers of such a corrupt government, but they divide and concur with people like you who are blind to all that doesn't suit your parties narrative, people like you are just as much of a part of the problem as our corrupt politicians.

We could be focusing our resources on so much more as a nation, but our human greed always gets the best of us, knowing this we should all demand more from our politicians, but divided a house can not stand.

We have lost our way and I was wrong about religion, we do need religion as a nation, as a unifier and a counterbalance against government as well as a sound set or basic rules, a basic moral code that so many simply don't have any idea that they are lacking, much less why it's important.

Last edited:
I have paul, again and again.

Just listen to Pelosi, listen to the context, she is clearly....... clearly blaming herself for the security failure...... I think even if Pelosi told you to your face...... you would still attempt to make excuses, attempt to discredit and spin.

The gaslighting of Americans has become commonplace in American politics and we should all be outraged and very concerned about the dangers of such a corrupt government, but they divide and concur with people like you who are blind to all that doesn't suit your parties narrative, people like you are just as much of a part of the problem as our corrupt politicians.

No you just can't prove me wrong. I've seen enough Fox News doctored videos to know that they NEVER cut something off unless they are trying to deceive.

Back