Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Nonsense paul, holding the corrupt accountable is what we need and Trump's concerns are justified, your attempt to diminish the validity of genuine concerns by calling them grievances doesn't bear out, because Trumps concerns are important to all of us and fighting corruption is important to our nation.

Anyone who believes Trump has no grievences hasn't been paying attention. That is ALL he's about, and he would impliment them if elected. The large numbers of staunch Republicans endoresing Harris is proof of that.

Bro for the last time the only Republicans endorsing Harris are traitors to their party and nation. They're called Rinos or neocons. I know you can't be that dim, we all know they're basically democrats with an (R) next to their names.

Kamala's own father called her a travesty. Lmao.

(((((( *** VOTE EARLY *** ))))))
The deep state dem machine will cheat the election day voters, vote early and verify your vote.

(((((( *** VOTE EARLY *** ))))))
The deep state dem machine will cheat the election day voters, vote early and verify your vote.

How ae Democrats supoposed to cheat. Each election is adminstered by the states. I see a stolen electon coming again.

Nope, Trump will win, but it's better for our people to vote early to avoid shenanigans on election day..... democrats are desperate so they will try anything and the more Trump wins by the better, a nice healthy landslide that's undeniable would be best, because I expect democrats to contest and sue after the election..... we don't want any election day results getting lost/thrown out, so everyone vote early.

Nope, Trump will win, but it's better for our people to vote early to avoid shenanigans on election day..... democrats are desperate so they will try anything and the more Trump wins by the better, a nice healthy landslide that's undeniable would be best, because I expect democrats to contest and sue after the election..... we don't want any election day results getting lost/thrown out, so everyone vote early.

:ROFLMAO: A Trump landslide. Good luck with that!

Why thank you paul, but luck won't be necessary as your candidate is insufferably bad.
Good luck ( not really ) at the debate Tuesday, it should be entertaining.

Why thank you paul, but luck won't be necessary as your candidate is insufferably bad.
Good luck ( not really ) at the debate Tuesday, it should be entertaining.

I'm expecting it to be. Trump is way out of his element. He will be the same agrieved idiot he always is. Harris will prosecute him to tears. :LOL:

Yea, you are probably ri....... wrong, because you said Biden would trounce Trump in their debate....... you're 0 for 1 so far. 1725860021247.png

Yea, you are probably ri....... wrong, because you said Biden would trounce Trump in their debate....... you're 0 for 1 so far. View attachment 78591

You just don't get it. Biden isn't running any longer. Now Trump has to deal with a prosecuter and a district attorney and a Sentor and a Vice President who has more expenence than he ever thought to have. He dodged the draft by getting a podiatrist to claim he had bone spures in his feet, though none of his familiy ever saw him limping. And bone spures would cause that.

Last edited:
Trump has experience serving as President, but your cackling knob gobbler has not, hell she failed as border czar and has accomplished nothing except spreading her legs and screwing a married man Willie Brown to get into a position of authority.

Tomorrow is the Harris Trump debate. Hope everyone watches that. Should be entertaining as well as informative. ;)

Ok red well which is it? Is it a natural "defect", or a choice? It can not be both, or at least, i believe it to be intrinsic in the vast majority of individuals and i reject the idea that there is widespread encouraging of people to choose to be trans, or widespread examples of people choosing to be trans. Its my belief from what i have seen that conservatives percieve acceptance and support of people who are trans as encouragement for people to choose it. I'd agree that no one should encourage anyone to make any choice of that nature, its up to the individual to know what they are and want. I think it's almost always intrinsic, but even if some actively choose it, I don't care. Our species is in no danger of going extinct, in fact, I would argue there are too many of us. When that changes then we can talk about the ethical implications of being trans or gay, and I'd also like to add that being trans or gay doesn't necessarily preclude child birth or rearing. As for so called Christian traditional male female paradigms, this is a construct and arbitrary and does not necessarily reflect the structure of the family or society across history, nor what is necessarily optimal. Ever heard that it takes a village to raise a child? Being gay is no less ethical in this sense than being straight and choosing not to have children, which I guess is why JD vance likes to b1tch and moan so much about childless people.

As for the taco bell thing, it seems to imply that you can always visually distinguish a trans person. If you think that's the case, you haven't encountered very many trans people, as there are a great number of them that you'd never know were trans just by looking. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt even though I shouldn't and say that you may have just meant that a trans woman for example will never be able to bear a child. That is true right now unless medicine progresses quite a lot further, and if being able to bear a child is your sole criteria for what makes someone a woman, then I guess in that limited sense, you are right. No leftists believes that trans women can get pregnant, and we separate the concept of sex and gender. Conservatives do not distinguish between these things hence their confusion on the matter.

@uknownwild

I don't see how you can be confused by what I've said unless you are being deliberately obtuse. What you believe is of no concern to me until you use your beliefs to justify limiting what others can learn just to make you feel comfortable and less insecure and reinforce your world view. I feel like I made this clear from the onset.

@ stardustsprinkles

Seems you're one who thinks fascism is a leftist or liberal ideology so this video should be very helpful for you and honestly most conservatives in need of a history lesson and some perspective, it is long though and I know you don't care what I think, so if you have the time and it helps, try to think of it as a peek into the delusional class analysis of us looney leftists so you can better know and understand your enemy

Back