Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Can you provide evidence that kids are being taught that "we're all metrosexual"? Sounds made up or a deliberate mischaracterization of what is actually happening.

No I can't, that was just my interpretation/generalization of the drawing " genderbread person " not something I discovered was being taught verbatim.

p.s. I think sometimes people start with a good idea, such as acknowledging and including non binary students in sex ed, but then take things too far until they have drag queens dancing in front of students, maybe people should regularly ask, is this necessary ?

Last edited:

You think a Trump supporter showing some buses makes that so? Hell, they could have been leaving from anywhere. And going to some convention somewhere else. The proof would be showing them dropping them off at a Harris rally. Didn't see that did ya? It is far more likely that they were going to a Trump rally. He's been busted doing that before.

Harris is a fake, she will lose, get over it.

The Biden vs. Trump match up was uncomfortable for you democrats, but when you had to pull Biden and stick Harris in his place........ well, you lost votes, sorry, not sorry, you lost votes.

Harris will not be able to pull the democrat wagon out of this muck hole you're in...... you're mucked..... totally mucked...... and muck you too, mother mucker.

You think that showing buses running several at a time proves that these were going to a Harris rally? It is far more likely they were goint to a Trump rally as he was busted doing this before. :LOL:

Last edited:
Harris is a fake, she will lose, get over it.

The Biden vs. Trump match up was uncomfortable for you democrats, but when you had to pull Biden and stick Harris in his place........ well, you lost votes, sorry, not sorry, you lost votes.

Harris will not be able to pull the democrat wagon out of this muck hole you're in...... you're mucked..... totally mucked...... and muck you too, mother mucker.

:LOL: You are hilarious when you get flustered. Watch the debate tonight. You will see why Trump is losing while Harris has all this momentum.

paul you're a joke due, Harris could walk out onto the stage, cackle and babble like a moron, then drop her pants and fall flat on her face...... and you paul, would talk about what a great debate she had, how she had so much momentum.

Flustered ?
I was LMFAO..... at you. 1725995418914.png

Naw Sir...... I ain't kissin no patchouli stinking hippy.

images

Democrats are lying about Harris having a chance and trying to cheat.

Last edited:
paul you're a joke due, Harris could walk out onto the stage, cackle and babble like a moron, then drop her pants and fall flat on her face...... and you paul, would talk about what a great debate she had, how she had so much momentum.

Flustered ?
I was LMFAO..... at you. View attachment 78596

And Trump will go out make a fool of himself and you will still say he won. This will definitely be entertaining.

Yes, House Republicans are trying to limit poor people and older Americans from voting claiming illegal immigrants are voting despite any evidence of this. It is just another Jim Crow tactic.

What's funny is Johnson doesn't even have the Republican votes to get this passed. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Back