Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Here's a groundbreaking perspective - who cares? If I have a kid and break the law guess what? The kid gets separated from me when I'm caught breaking the law. Who cares? Criminals are treated like criminals.

We actually found many kids being brought in for slavery who couldn't be proven related by their 'parents' DNA because again.. criminals be criminals.

What's your point? Back 170 years ago slaves were breaking the law by escaping. That was the law back then. Trump is not only a crinimal, he's also exteremly not qualified to be in the White House again. I know you are likely to vote for him, but others, not so much.

Last edited:

Trump will be reelected because democrats pulled a " Weekend at Bernie's " with a braindead Biden, then shoved an unwanted Harris in his place..... try as you might you can't gaslight the nation into believing Harris is anything but a cackling screwball emergency hail Marry play and a poor one at that.

Trump will be reelected because democrats pulled a " Weekend at Bernie's " with a braindead Biden, then shoved an unwanted Harris in his place..... try as you might you can't gaslight the nation into believing Harris is anything but a cackling screwball emergency hail Marry play and a poor one at that.

Yeah, good luck with that. Harris has the wind at her back and Trump just doesn't. Trump can't even land a decent insult on Harris. He won't get back in the White House, and we're lucky for that.

LOL, she's full of crap, entire States would stand against her royal decree until the courts shut her down, not to mention there isn't enough manpower to do it, plus it would be illegal/unconstitutional...... still the fact she would actually think she could dictate to override our Constitution via. executive order as President...... Harris is nuts and has no business in any position of authority.

Yeah, good luck with that. Harris has the wind at her back and Trump just doesn't. Trump can't even land a decent insult on Harris. He won't get back in the White House, and we're lucky for that.
Just like Hillary would win.... huh paul ? :D

Wind at her back ? What is she... a sailing ship ?
The SS jerky twit ? :LOL:
The SS cackling loon ? :ROFLMAO:
The SS knob gobblin ? 🤪

Last edited:
Donald Trump has again suggeted that he won't do the ABC news debate. This guy's all over the place. What a "stable genius!"

Jack Smith has petitioned the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn Aileen Cannon's dismissal of the case against Trump. They have already knocked her down twice before for unlawful rulings. Hopefully, they will also remove her.

Back