Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

The night, last night, when Kamala Harris accepted the nomination as a candidate for President, 28.9 million peopke watched that. I rest my case.

Means nothing paul, raw numbers are only part of the picture....... your case is going to de disappointed when Trump wins.

For instance Harris had 28.9M watchers, Trump had 28.4M ... only 1/2M less.... I didn't watch either and I'm voting for Trump, that's because a lot of Trump voters don't need to decide, but people who watched Harris are still deciding. ;)

Means nothing paul, raw numbers are only part of the picture....... your case is going to de disappointed when Trump wins.

For instance Harris had 28.9M watchers, Trump had 28.4M ... only 1/2M less.... I didn't watch either and I'm voting for Trump, that's because a lot of Trump voters don't need to decide, but people who watched Harris are still deciding. ;)

Yes, but Harris as the momentum. She is gaining over Trump every day. Good luck getting your flawed candidate over the finish line.

You are confusing momentum with hype, the Harris campaign is built on nothing, Trump is the best person for the job and will rightfully win, just ask a Kennedy because today's democrat party has changed so radically, that Trump has to win in order to preserve democracy.

Last edited:
You are confusing momentum with hype, the Harris campaign is built on nothing, Trump is the best person for the job and will rightfully win, just ask a Kennedy because today's democrat party has changed so radically, that Trump has to win in order to preserve democracy.

No you are confused. All of the Kennedy's, besides RFK Jr., have said they are endorsing Harris this year and have called Bobby sad. Trump is the existential threat to democracy.

NOPE !
Your party is screwed, all you have is hype created out of nothing and your polls don't mean diddly squat, just look at Hillary's double digit lead..... LOLLOoloLOLOloooLLo :D :ROFLMAO: :p 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 You can't hype the wool over the sheeples eyes because your base are the most lemming like of the sheeple, a good portion of moderate voters can think for themselves and what Kennedy said was EPIC, Harris has nothing but failure to run on, hell she couldn't get even a single vote when she dropped out of the primarys.

Your candidate is hella flawed, she's a cackling screwball and a liar with a track record of failure, all your cackling knob gobbler has going for her is brownish skin and a uterus and that's not enough to win the moderate votes you need when there are serious issues with our economy and foreign policy, not to mention the deep state corruption that Trump will address with a new attorney general after he is sworn in, Trump has a real plan to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

NOPE !
Your party is screwed, all you have is hype created out of nothing and your polls don't mean diddly squat, just look at Hillary's double digit lead..... LOLLOoloLOLOloooLLo :D :ROFLMAO: :p 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 You can't hype the wool over the sheeples eyes because your base are the most lemming like of the sheeple, a good portion of moderate voters can think for themselves and what Kennedy said was EPIC, Harris has nothing but failure to run on, hell she couldn't get even a single vote when she dropped out of the primarys.

Your candidate is hella flawed, she's a cackling screwball and a liar with a track record of failure, all your cackling knob gobbler has going for her is brownish skin and a uterus and that's not enough to win the moderate votes you need when there are serious issues with our economy and foreign policy, not to mention the deep state corruption that Trump will address with a new attorney general after he is sworn in, Trump has a real plan to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

You mean Take America Backwards Again. Trump still hasn't found an attack that lands on Harris. You guys are bad at this. I can't wait for the 9/10/24 debate. Trump will get his ass handed to him. :LOL:

Trump should organize a massive Trump Train convoy of 10s of thousands of Tesla Cybertrucks. All with pictures of him on the hood and extra flags. Even the Russian Army would soil themselves at the sight of that, and just run off the battlefield in tears.

cartoon082224.jpg

Back