Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

Known criminals my ass, it's a political hit job, just like the Mar-a Largo raid, 2 sham impeachments ( Trump bashing festivals ) Busting down his lawyers door and seizing all documents...... this is where they came up with this book keeping charge, for the deep state alphabet agencies to have to go that far to find anything on Trump and manipulate it like this means the man is a freaking Saint.

I would like to see Maxine Walters or Chuck Schumer survive anywhere near this level of scrutiny.... the Clintons ... Har dee fucking har har.... murdering influence selling criminals would be brought up on a 3 digit number of charges.

Get yor facts straight. The Mar-a-Lago siezure of classified documents was coordinated with the Secret Service and was done especually when they knew Trump wouldn't be there. The papers given to them at the search were documents that show what they cannot do. Not what was going to happen to Trump.

You ignore the blatant fact that Trump has been persecuted like nobody in our history and now ask yourself if we don't need him to clean a bit of house, the fact they the deep state is this afraid of Trump, means WE NEED HIM..... fuck where Harris went for lunch across the border or what hype politico pulled out of their ass, she's just another tool who will not do anything worthwhile for the people, of all the money she would spend the people would get but a fraction, it's all lies to get people to vote and lies to make people hate Trump, which is easy to do as hes an ego maniac, but he's an ego maniac who cares about America and has the heart of a lion.

Trump-shot-AP24195851874181.jpg

There was no need for such a public display if they coordinated with the secret service, that was all about optics LOOK WE ARE GOING IN TO GET THE CRIMINAL TRUMP lights flashing and sirens blaring..... political hit job !

You ignore the blatant fact that Trump has been persecuted like nobody in our history and now ask yourself if we don't need him to clean a bit of house, the fact they the deep state is this afraid of Trump, means WE NEED HIM..... fuck where Harris went for lunch across the border or what hype politico pulled out of their ass, she's just another tool who will not do anything worthwhile for the people, of all the money she would spend the people would get but a fraction, it's all lies to get people to vote and lies to make people hate Trump, which is easy to do as hes an ego maniac, but he's an ego maniac who cares about America and has the heart of a lion.

Trump-shot-AP24195851874181.jpg

There was no need for such a public display if they coordinated with the secret service, that was all about optics LOOK WE ARE GOING IN TO GET THE CRIMINAL TRUMP lights flashing and sirens blaring..... political hit job !

He's nothing if not a showman. That was how he got into office the first time. Only MAGAs want him back.

More than just maga's as you call his base, more than just his base paul, your team is in trouble. Watch and learn. ;)

I don't believe the polls paul...... didn't the polls favor Hillary

1724367614048.png

I don't believe the polls paul...... didn't the polls favor Hillary

View attachment 78435

What date was that poll? I doubt it was right before the election. It was likely taken many months before. Polls are a snapshot. They can show how peopke would vote at that time and can also show trends. Also, there are far more battleground polls taken now than were eight years ago.

OCTOBER 2016 :D 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :p :cool: ;);)🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

OCTOBER 2016 :D 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :p :cool: ;);)🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yes! That was why Donald Trump sought to control the Stormy Daniels' and Karen McDougal's stories until after the election. That was what got him convicted in NY.

Trump won because Hillary was a nasty B1t... and Harris is a nasty cackling B1t...
People can see it in their faces, Harris is a FAKE, insincere nasty greedy controlling tyrant and people can see and hear it.
Trump is an ego maniac, but he loves America, he loves the people, he will do a good job for us, build a strong economy, keep us safe with strong foreign policy.

Harris is dangerous, who knows if she would even listen to advisors, hell she can't keep any staff members because shes so nasty, our economy and foreign policy would atrophy for 4 years...... God help us if that ever came to pass.

Trump won because Hillary was a nasty B1t... and Harris is a nasty cackling B1t...
People can see it in their faces, Harris is a FAKE, insincere nasty greedy controlling tyrant and people can see and hear it.
Trump is an ego maniac, but he loves America, he loves the people, he will do a good job for us, build a strong economy, keep us safe with strong foreign policy.

Harris is dangerous, who knows if she would even listen to advisors, hell she can't keep any staff members because shes so nasty, our economy and foreign policy would atrophy for 4 years...... God help us if that ever came to pass.

:ROFLMAO: Man, your spin is ridicuous. Harris has more volunteers than Trump could ever get. She will win this November. Mark my words.

You don't even believe your own BS paul, I sure as hell don't.
Trump had 2.5 million volunteers last time, don't know how many this time, but it's a bunch and he's going to win...... sure the polls will tell a even bigger lie the closer we get, lol.... and then the snowflakes will melt.

Trump is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it.
You'll be crying like Luke Skywalker when Trump is sworn back in.

You don't even believe your own BS paul, I sure as hell don't.
Trump had 2.5 million volunteers last time, don't know how many this time, but it's a bunch and he's going to win...... sure the polls will tell a even bigger lie the closer we get, lol.... and then the snowflakes will melt.

Trump is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it.
You'll be crying like Luke Skywalker when Trump is sworn back in.

That's hirarious as Mark Hamil was on the as the hard guys for Harris.

Last edited:

Back