Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

That sounds like a threat against Juan Merchan. I don't see Merchan ruling that Trump had immunity. So, sentencing will likely proceed.

Merchan and Bragg are not above the law and my saying that to you is NOT a threat and you saying it sounds like a threat will NEVER silence me NEVER !!!!

Bragg ran for office on going after Trump and Merchan wasn't even on the list of judges that Trumps trial was supposed to have a judge randomly selected from, but Bragg brought Merchan in special to go after Trump and Merchan was conflicted, should have recused himself, violated Trump's rights..... neither Merchan or Bragg is above the law !

Donate to Judical Watch to help keep the wanna be tyrants in check.

Also see this : https://judiciary.house.gov/media/p...tan-da-alvin-bragg-and-judge-merchan-violated

Last edited:

Merchan and Bragg are not above the law and my saying that to you is NOT a threat and you saying it sounds like a threat will NEVER silence me NEVER !!!!

Bragg ran for office on going after Trump and Merchan wasn't even on the list of judges that Trumps trial was supposed to have a judge randomly selected from, but Bragg brought Merchan in special to go after Trump and Merchan was conflicted, should have recused himself, violated Trump's rights..... neither Merchan or Bragg is above the law !

Donate to Judical Watch to help keep the wanna be tyrants in check.

Also see this : https://judiciary.house.gov/media/p...tan-da-alvin-bragg-and-judge-merchan-violated

You and Trump saying that judge Merchan shouldn't have taken this case doesn't make it so.

Merchan will have to answer for his actions no different than anyone else.

Government controlling grocery store prices means a lesser quality product or no product at all, better to stimulate a Great economy like Trump did and will do again.
Why? Corporations have been caught gouging prices beyond what inflation accounts for so thay can pad their shareholders wallets and blame inflation, record profits while the people suffer. your response amounts to a non-sequitur. They could just go back to previous profit margins

When that kid raises 93 Million dollars on the proceedings of the case, it has everything to do with it.
Also Merchan personally gave money to an org named " Stop Republicans "
Merchan should have recused himself.

What does anything one of Judge Merchan kids doing have anything to do with him presiding over this case? NOTHING!
Can't have anything more to do with it than does Trump being the one who appointed judge Cannon. Wish I could pick the judge that oversees my criminal prosecution (if I had one). If it's not a conflict of interest for Trump, why would it be for me? And to think Trump had the temerity to claim the justice system is rigged against him.

When that kid raises 93 Million dollars on the proceedings of the case, it has everything to do with it.
Also Merchan personally gave money to an org named " Stop Republicans "
Merchan should have recused himself.

No one has the responsibility for what one of their adult children do. You should have learned that by now. As I recall that donation came 2 years earlier and was for $15. He gave a total of $30 that year to organizations.

No one has the responsibility for what one of their adult children do. You should have learned that by now.
It's not a point of being responsible for what an adult child does, it's a point of Merchans actions in the case benefiting that adult child to the tune of 93 million in donations.

If you have trouble understanding that paul, then you are just playing dumb.

Can't have anything more to do with it than does Trump being the one who appointed judge Cannon. Wish I could pick the judge that oversees my criminal prosecution (if I had one). If it's not a conflict of interest for Trump, why would it be for me? And to think Trump had the temerity to claim the justice system is rigged against him.

Cannons actions in another case are irrelevant to Merchans actions in the NY case, it's like saying you only burnt the house down because the owners dog bit you, one action does not invalidate the criminality of the other.

It's not a point of being responsible for what an adult child does, it's a point of Merchans actions in the case benefiting that adult child to the tune of 93 million in donations.

If you have trouble understanding that paul, then you are just playing dumb.

The only reason you even know about this is Juan Merchan went before the ethics board in NY and told them about all of this. Even the donations he made two years ealier. They cleared him to oversee this case. No one has to recuse for anything one of their adult children does.

No I did not get my information from any ethics board.

When Merchans actions in the case impact that family members ability to take in millions of dollars, yes Merchan should have recused himself.
It's called a conflict of interest.

Also Merchan gave money to " Stop Republicans " while he was judge and the amount of the contribution is irrelevant, the fact he made the contribution however is not.

No I did not get my information from any ethics board.

When Merchans actions in the case impact that family members ability to take in millions of dollars, yes Merchan should have recused himself.
It's called a conflict of interest.

Also Merchan gave money to " Stop Republicans " while he was judge and the amount of the contribution is irrelevant, the fact he made the contribution however is not.

Look I wasn't responsible for my daughter after she turned 18. And, just like me decades earlier, she moved out. No one is responsible for the actions of their adult children.

You continue to pretend that you don't understand.

It's NOT that you are responsible for your daughters actions as an adult.

It's that your actions in the case you are presiding over will have a direct impact on your daughters ability to take in millions of dollars, so if you dismiss, then your daughter won't get the millions of dollars..... it's YOUR actions and the appearance of impropriety on YOUR behalf because YOU have a conflict of interest.

Get it ?
Got it ?
Don't lose it.

You continue to pretend that you don't understand.

It's NOT that you are responsible for your daughters actions as an adult.

It's that your actions in the case you are presiding over will have a direct impact on your daughters ability to take in millions of dollars, so if you dismiss, then your daughter won't get the millions of dollars..... it's YOUR actions and the appearance of impropriety on YOUR behalf because YOU have a conflict of interest.

Get it ?
Got it ?
Don't lose it.

That is ridiculous. He didn't have a reason to recuse. He went before the ethics board and they said he was fine to preside over that case. You aren't getting it. Just because you see a conflict doesn't mean there was one.

Back