Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The 2024 Election is coming fast, share your thoughts on the issues here.

The latest Fox News poll has Biden ahead of Trump. ;)

I've been hearing that conspiracy theory about Roosevelt getting us into WW II since before you were born. Conspiracies are nothing new with Republicans. Russia did help Trump with his 2016 election. Just read the Mueller Report. Hell, even Republican lawmakers admitted that this happened.

There were radar reports of Japanese zeros that were not acted on and all our carriers were out to sea, everything in the port was older and needing upgrading/replacement and the American people didn't want to get into another war, that's why we had the lend/lease program with Great Britten to supply them with arms/equipment, but after pearl harbor we were in the war, I do believe we let it happen to get into the war.

The Biden admin could have been grossly incompetent and going by the disastrous Afghanistan pullout Biden is incompetent.... or they could have let the Ukraine invasion happen intentionally, either way Biden is a dud.

There were radar reports of Japanese zeros that were not acted on and all our carriers were out to sea, everything in the port was older and needing upgrading/replacement and the American people didn't want to get into another war, that's why we had the lend/lease program with Great Britten to supply them with arms/equipment, but after pearl harbor we were in the war, I do believe we let it happen to get into the war.

The Biden admin could have been grossly incompetent and going by the disastrous Afghanistan pullout Biden is incompetent.... or they could have let the Ukraine invasion happen intentionally, either way Biden is a dud.

Whatever you think about WW II, Roosevelt had nothing to do with us getting bombed at Pearl Harbor. There have been many documentaries about that and we were just taken by surprise. Those airplanes seen on RADAR were thought to be ours and the RADAR wasn't always being looked at. And whatever you think about Biden, he's not universally hated like Trump is. That fact alone should worry all MAGAs. As we get closer to November I believe you'll see that I am right.

Last edited:
There is plenty of evidence and also documentaries supporting reds view of pearl harbor, which I actually share. "Day of deceit" is a good book on the subject

As I posted this was mostly complacency by RADAR workers who didn't actually believe we had a threat coming.

Turns out that federal judge Aileen Cannon was approached by many judges far more senior than her in an effort to get her to recuse herself from Trump's federal case about the top secret documents that he hid from the FBI according to a report in the NY Times today. These included the most senior judge in Miami where they have a SCIF which isn't available in Cannon's court house. Since this is a documents case a SCIF will be necessary. Here's hoping she rules in such a way that the eleventh circuit Court of Appeals can remove her.

She's already been overruled twice by that court. Third time's the charm.

Last edited:
The SCOTUS ruled 8 to 1 that domestic abusers cannot own guns. Good for them. Biden's turning over of his classified documents is far different than Trump's holding onto his and hiding them from from the DOJ. I hope the Senate gets to see this.

sbr012023dapc.jpg

20230119edjwc-a.jpg

stg011623dAPR.jpg

Yeah, that's why Trump is under indictment and Biden is not. Republicans say that this is political, but Trump has brought all this on himself by the many illegal activities he has done. I still expect him to be prosecuted in Georgia as all this about Willis has nothing to do with the merits of that case.

The lone dissenter in the gun case today was - you guessed it- Clarence I've got a pubic hair on my coke can Thomas.

Last edited:
Another mass shooting...this time in Arkansas left two dead and 7 wounded. A guy with a shotgun came into a grocery store shooting many before he was wounded by police.

Yeah, there was a fireworks stand next door and many thought that was what was happening.

Back