Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

thanks!!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thanks for the donations dr.laser, drew, c. lawson, and austin! this helps us get one step closer to getting a dedicated server for LPF

there is a bug in the donations bar that i am working so some users aren't showing up as donating but i am looking into that

thx again! enjoy the site

-ave

Why get a dedi?? Just makes things so much harder, and if you get on a good shared server, things can run faster too. Also, I noticed NO speed issues here so... Why?

Switch

I made a small donation too, but still 39% on the bar....then again I'm not sure if I had any money on the card, just thought that if it was empty it wouldn't go through with it :undecided:

Hi Avery, I made a small donation that SHOULD take you up to 50% for the month. I know it's not much, but I guess every little bit helps. GO-GO-GO-LPF..............rob

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx Seoul Lasers donation received. appreciate the support

Hong

thx Seoul Lasers donation received. appreciate the support

Hi Avery I sent 2 email to you these day. I don't know you receive it or not. I will donate to the forum for each laser I sell. Due to the limit placed on my account recently i will not be able to sell right now. Dave ask me to ask for your permission first.

Looking forward to receive your reply. Thanks.

HONG