Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Teenie Burner $50 More Available now!!

Re: Teenie Burner $45 **SOLD**  More soon!

I have one more of these available for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT. $50

Hi Ken,
What color is left? Would like a silver. Very cool, very small.

Lovin the BFG, thinking of a higher power and focusable green burner...

Regards,
Mario

The one I have left is blue. I do have the one with the hole in the back end that is silver.

You can see what exactly it is in the first post page 1. 200+mw red laser pointer. little over 2 inches long, runs off 3 button cell batteries and fits on your keychain.

Yes, sadly there is only red burning lasers. But it's a very impressive little pocket rocket.

Kenom said:
Yes, sadly there is only red burning lasers.  But [highlight]it's a very impressive little pocket rocket.[/highlight]

I love mine. It is amazing to see that much light coming out of such a small host. You will be very pleased to own one of these little gems.

Peace,
dave

C'mon guys you all need to have a teenie burner. It beats all those big ol' mofo's ya carry around with ya. Pop it out anytime and smoke something to impress doz ladiez.

Kenom said:
C'mon guys you all need to have a teenie burner.  It beats all those [highlight]big ol' mofo's[/highlight] ya carry around with ya.  Pop it out anytime and smoke something to impress doz ladiez.
LOL ;D

That made me literally LOL :D

Back