Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Teenie Burner $50 More Available now!!

Re: Teenie Burner $45 **SOLD**  More soon!

WOW!

With the size of that thing, it should be painted white! :)

Seriously, if ya build any more.. give me a shout!

Do you know when you will be making more?

Kenom

well, I'm planning on taking a trip to the local store tomorrow and if I can get some hosts, I can make 3 tomorrow. From there I'll have to purchase some more red diodes. I'll update tomorrow if they have the hosts. If not I have to order them and wait for them to get delivered to the local store which should be a week.
Ken

Kenom

if someone doesn't mind the hole in the tailcap, i'd be willing to sell that one.

DSC00077-1.jpg

Re: Teenie Burner $45 limited time offer!!!

Kenom said:
Come one guys, I've got a room full of undulating womens to visit and can't do it without your help!!
Ken
Hmm...

Maybe you should get married?
Just a thought... ;D

I might be interested in one of these. mabye next paycheck i can afford one, can you ship this to US?

How much is the one with the hole in the tailcap?

Kenom

it would be $40 with the hole. I live in the U.S. so could very easily ship this to the U.S.

Ya know spider it's not like you can wake up one morning after being single for 4 years, say "today I'm getting married," go out find the woman of your dreams, and get married! I've been looking for a significant other for YEARS. They do not grow on trees. I can't find the woman of my dreams or even an ugly one. I will forever remain single.

Kenom said:
it would be $40 with the hole.  I live in the U.S. so could very easily ship this to the U.S.

Ya know spider it's not like you can wake up one morning after being single for 4 years, say "today I'm getting married," go out find the woman of your dreams, and get married!  I've been looking for a significant other for YEARS.  They do not grow on trees.  I can't find the woman of my dreams or even an ugly one.  I will forever remain single.
Hey, it's your life :)
None of my business...

BTW, how much would you sell one of these hosts to me?
PM me...

Kenom

I wouldn't sell the "host" there's no benefit for me doing so. Not to sound callous or anything but if I don't have some "gimmick" to sell that not everyone does, then I'm incapable of making my monthly rent. I've had every single product I sell copied, and produced at cheaper than I do time and time again and had money taken from my childrens mouth and putting into kiddies pimped rides.

daguin

Kenom said:
I wouldn't sell the "host" there's no benefit for me doing so.  Not to sound callous or anything but if I don't have some "gimmick" to sell that not everyone does, then I'm incapable of making my monthly rent.  I've had every single product I sell copied, and produced at cheaper than I do time and time again and had money taken from my childrens mouth and putting into kiddies pimped rides.

The way things have been going lately, I am seriously considering just building for myself and a few close friends any more.  I have a few on the desk right now and a couple of hosts in the pipe, then there are a few Grooves on the way.  That might be it for me.  I don't need the money and the environment is getting a bit toxic.  I think I'll just go back to having fun.  I haven't even looked at the parts for my scanner since I opened the box to make sure everything was there.  

It is starting to feel like a job.  I had a job when I was younger.  I didn't want it then.  I don't want one now.

I've got enough stuff on hand to effectively support the lasers I already have out in the community.  

I just came up with a new mantra . . . . . A dozen and done ;)

I feel a clearance sale coming on . . . . . . . .

Peace,
dave

Kenom

I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm not willing to share to the community. I have and will continue to do so. This one little host is a pittance. A total of $25 worth of investment. $9.99 for the host and $15.99 for the drill bit to make an aixiz fit. I hope nobody begrudges me the opportunity to make a small amount to supliment my income and support my family that I otherwise wouldn't be able to do in this economy and being a full time student. I hope that the statement wasn't directed at me Dave as I kind of look up to you and wouldn't want to do anything to let you down.
Ken

Kenom

Actually no, harbor freight was completely out. I am trying to find the package so I can get the model #

PM Me when you have one ready, I appreciate you supporting the community. I just do not have the time.

So THANKS!

I'll pay $55 shipped for one of these....lmk

mark