Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Teej here saying Hi!

Teej

I discovered this place existed a few hours ago....and, decided to join the party.

I deal with lights of various wavelengths for work, but only used laser pointers when teaching classes or pointing things out in the field, etc.

I didn't know that there was another world just a few watts away. :can:

Now that I know y'all exist though, I am eager to read up on what you've been talking about, and learn what I can...and, maybe, one day, even contribute.

I want to thank TMack for my baptism of photons.

See y'all in the forum!

:beer:

Teej, hmmm that sounds familiar. CPF or BLF? I think CPF and you are a Vinh follower?

Anyways, welcome and good idea to start reading now. Way too much info to start tomorrow ;)

Teej

Teej, hmmm that sounds familiar. CPF or BLF? I think CPF and you are a Vinh follower?

Anyways, welcome and good idea to start reading now. Way too much info to start tomorrow ;)

Yeah, on both of those forums actually. :D

I worked with Vinh on stuff before he "Went Big"....he's SUCH a nice guy too.

I'm really looking forward to learning what's going on here too.

Since you are new and a flashlight guy as well, I'll give you a little heads up. Use the search function at the bottom of the page more than the "search" drop down at the top of the page. Top is useful at times but is tricky to get results since it pulls EVERYTHING that has the word you search. i.e. if you search shattered diode it would pull EVERY thread that has the word diode in it, which is all of them haha. Use the bottom search and it will give you MUCH better results and you'll find what you are looking for :beer:

*Ignore the horrible search phrase, its the first thing that came to mind that would get the point across lol*

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Have fun and be Safe ;)

Read the sticky's they will answer many questions you may have :D

I discovered this place existed a few hours ago....and, decided to join the party.

I deal with lights of various wavelengths for work, but only used laser pointers when teaching classes or pointing things out in the field, etc.

I didn't know that there was another world just a few watts away. :can:

Now that I know y'all exist though, I am eager to read up on what you've been talking about, and learn what I can...and, maybe, one day, even contribute.

I want to thank TMack for my baptism of photons.

See y'all in the forum!

:beer:

Tmack

Hey there teej !

You will find this place has tons of info to offer, and lots of great members too.

Welcome my friend.

Teej

Hey there teej !

You will find this place has tons of info to offer, and lots of great members too.

Welcome my friend.

Thanks Bro!

Nice to see you, infin and LivinL here!

Hi Teej, welcome to LPF!

Seems like you're off to a great start with all that knowledge!

Hey Teej! Welcome to the monochromatic, coherent side of lights :)

There is something for everyone here, and even a flashlight section! Whether you want the best of the best, learn to DIY, or even just want to keep up with the exciting times in the laser hobby world, this is a great place to start!

:wtf: < Welcome To Here!!!