Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tatermay where abouts and issue

Hello, it has been long over due on this, but almost a year ago I purchased a mx 3.5w laser from Taylor. After receiving it the laser ended up having something burned on the diode glass. Long story short two days later diode dies. So I send it back along with a bdr 16x diode with driver and sinner magic pen and another host that looks like sinner v2 (can't remember name) with pl520 diode driver so he could fix the broken laser and help assemble bdr and meter the pl520. After that nothing never heard from him again. So if anyone can get ahold of him that would be awesome.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I just checked his profile and have seen he hasn't been active since April 2016. I don't know if anyone has his contact details, but I'm sure someone can help you. You have left it a long time though. I hope you get this resolved.

Hi,
Wow thats a long time to wait hey maybe he had some serious issues. If he does read this post or replies and cant fix them he should just send them back so others may help you out. Hope things work out for you it's sad .. some disappear with others properly ...

Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Surely after all this time, he would of made some effort of communication however. I find it a bit odd to be honest.

There were others with unresolved issues too, if I remember correctly.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
His reputation etc seems pretty clean. I wonder if anything has happened to him rather than just foul play? :thinking:

GSS

OP, what kind of communication have you tried and how many times?
Not that even one try isn't enough:undecided:

Hi GSS,
yes would be smart to continue with the efforts to contact him. Saying just send all my items back and no hard feelings. At least your property is back in your hands to see if someone else can repair them..

Last edited:
OP, what kind of communication have you tried and how many times?
Not that even one try isn't enough:undecided:

His reputation etc seems pretty clean. I wonder if anything has happened to him rather than just foul play? :thinking:

There were others with unresolved issues too, if I remember correctly.

Hi GSS,
yes would be smart to continue with the efforts to contact him. Saying just send all my items back and no hard feelings. At least your property is back in your hands to see if someone else can repair them..

There was a thread by OVNI with similar issues almost a year ago now: http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/anyone-willing-broker-deal-between-ovni-tatermay-96950.html

Hopefully you can get this resolved, but it doesn't look great.

The weird thing is I have texted him, emailed him at work almost once or twice a week for probably the first 4 months then just sporadically till now. I really don't care about the 3.5w 445 all I really want is my 405 and pl520. Just sucks I'm out like $400

Reactions: GSS
Hi, If you did all that i'm sorry to say it smells like a con man . he cant fess up to his responsibilities . And it wont cost him a dime to return your items. i am sorry i have to post such a abrasive comment be it is what it is. believe me i am very humble about posting things like this , but there is no reason to ignore you unless something serious happens in his life .. And he should let you know in a private PM and ask not to post the reason why. I respect that much..