Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TAKING PAYMENTS: C6 Copper heat sinks & focus adapters

i never wiegh any of my packages and they havent been returned yet.....im guessing its because college post offices dont weigh them to begin with. when i drop the package off and say its all, they go okay lol

no local drug dealer that will let you borrow there scale??? lol

I tried to talk a family member into making a run to my house to grab it, but they all ignored my text messages. It's only 10 miles away too.....jackasses.

That's messed up! I'd of done it if my family asked me to do something simple like that.

Well, i'm not sure how well it will turn out. The lines are pretty thin and not very deep, so not a whole lot of room for gitd epoxy.

I've picked everything up and have it now!
I did get called into work and I won't be off duty until teusday. I went ahead and packed up my pc, printer, shipping supplies, and all my laser stuff and brought it to work with me so I can still package orders tonight. Should be able to get most people's out tomorrow.

As far as GITD, i'd like to hold off on it. I will need to do some tinkering and experiementing to see how it turns out, but I've got about 50 orders to process so it will have to wait.

Okay :) ,

So just send it the way it is ... The GITD will wait till the next order ...

Thanks Man :beer:

Most are ready to go out, aside from a couple that ordered other stuff with their heat sinks. They will also go out on Monday, I just can't package them until I get home.

Got this done, had a two hour nap, worked an overdose and a stroke and it's only 7:00pm
'merica
packages.jpg

sweet!!!! i think mines bottom left ;)
hoping to get the heat sinks and focus rings by next friday so i can have something to do over the weekend. thanks again Moh, look forward to more GBs in the future!!!!
when they get sent are you going to update the PP order with the tracking numbers or takes too much time?

You should already have your tracking number if I've printed the label. Paypal automatically e-mails it to you, and it should show on your paypal account as well.

you are correct, PP is slacking on emailing me though....im just assuming both orders are in the one package, makes sense to do it that way.

oh nvm, you must be sean. I combined yours, because i remember removing the shipping label button from one fo the transactions.

Last edited:

Blord

I think mine are in the box. I wonder who got the large box ? My order wasn't that big. :)

oh nvm, you must be sean. I combined yours, because i remember removing the shipping label button from one fo the transactions.

that'd be me :)

thanks again Moh. ive been keeping an eye on your site to see when you get the 501b heat sinks in and i just saw the polished focus rings with the milling and they look just as good as the black :drool:

EDIT: that big box has to have hosts or something in it other than just heat sinks and focus rings, or it could have 100 heat sinks :)

Last edited: