Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tactical HID 24W Back in Stock!

We ship worldwide! We have prices posted on our website for worldwide shipping. We accept Paypal.

Anything shipped outside of the US or Canada, ships via EMS Express Mail (3-5 business days). Insurance and a Tracking # is also included.

The light is $214.95 shipped to Worldwide via EMS. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions!

I traded my bad 24 watt + $ for a 35 watt. What a monster flashlight but it works. I really wanted (and still want) the smaller 24 watt but there were problems back then.
The 35 will light up your world and be stable, if it's like mine, in about 5 seconds. Not a pocket light....

Mike

As promised here are some beam shots of the 24W! Enjoy! :thumbsup: Please note that the actual color temperature of the beam is a little warmer looking in real life than it looks in the pictures.

24w75moff.jpg

24w75m.jpg

Score board is 75M in the distance. The white container that the light is not pointed at is 100M away.

24wbeam.jpg

24wperson.jpg

Trees in the distance are about 100M away.

24wglowring.jpg

ohhh i want one of thos glow oil rings for my 35wat.... and let me tell you if the 24 watt is any thing like the 35 its a beast ..... every body has been impressed with it including me and its one awesome flashlight if i needed to buy one i wouldn't hesitate to buy another

Bumping the post up! Get one of these great lights while they are still available! :)

Also thought I'd mention we gladly ship internationally, and have shipping options posted on our website. All international orders except for Canada, go out via EMS Express (3-5 days).

Last edited:
Those look crazy, Any plans for an even stronger model. I remember I saw my friends HUGE light, it was about the size of a full backpack and I was amazed.

Those look crazy, Any plans for an even stronger model. I remember I saw my friends HUGE light, it was about the size of a full backpack and I was amazed.

We also carry a 35W HID model if your looking for more power. Other than the 35W, we do not have any current plans for any brighter models at this time...

Check out our site: Tactical HID

Thanks!

Not really. I've heard it's more like 600-800 or so. Even if that is the case, flashlights tend to be cycled on and off often, and only incandescent and LEDs respond well to that kind of treatment. On/off cycling really eats into the life of most other lighting sources.

So how many lumens is a powerful spotlight for comparison? I'd want one but no idea what I'd do with it. I guess shine it at cars behind me that have annoying ultra bright lights?

I've ordered a 24 watt. If this works as promiced, I may be selling my 35 watt.
Mike

Why are HID flashlights so damn expensive anyway? I think the value-added benefit of miniaturization is over-stated. I can buy a 50W HID light from lowes for <$50!

Expensive? Ours are the cheapest HID’s on the market that use something other than a bulky plastic case and a lead acid battery. Those can be purchased for $70-100+ typically.

Also, take a look at Polarion’s Lights Then tell me who’s are expensive…

hows the one with the p-7 perform is it an actual 900 lumins ? or close

The LED is driven at a full 2.8 amps. SSC rates the emitter at 900 bulb lumens. Given a 20% loss of lumens due to the reflector / lens, its about 700 lumens out the front. The P7 is the brightest available LED on the market…

So how many lumens is a powerful spotlight for comparison? I'd want one but no idea what I'd do with it. I guess shine it at cars behind me that have annoying ultra bright lights?

Depends what you consider a powerful spot light. Your average “1 Million” or “1.5 Million” Halogen spotlight that is bulky and runs of lead acid batteries typically uses a 50W halogen bulb in the 700-1000 bulb lumen range.

The HID’s I’m selling range from 1600 lumens (24W) to about 3000+ lumens (35W). And are a LOT better looking and more portable than a bulky $30 spotlight from your local hardware store.

I've ordered a 24 watt.

Thanks for your order and for giving us a second shot!

Thanks for the comments guys! As always, you can order your light today at Tactical HID

Jason ---

I got my 24 Watt HID today. THIS one works like the first one should have worked! Comes up to power in 5-7 seconds and has a nice stable beam. Unlike the 35 Watt, this one lights up only half the neighborhood !!!!

Mike