Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Store wide 20% Budgetbeams

Having a store wide 10% off sale.
This sale is applied directly to the sale prices, so you should be able to combine it with your LPF coupon and get 20% off.

Sale ends Oct 22nd.

Neato, will have to grab me some wire. Not that I need any, but it's a good excuse to stock up even more :D

Having a store wide 10% off sale.
This sale is applied directly to the sale prices, so you should be able to combine it with your LPF coupon and get 20% off.

Sale ends Oct 22nd.

Hi, LPF coupon code what is it ??

Rich:)

Pman

I will buy a few things too Moh. Don't know myself what the LPF coupon code is. Don't think I've ever used it lol
By the way, this may sound strange but for some weird reason you wouldn't happen to have a spare kryton groove focus knob rolling around anywhere would you? I recently bought one off a seller here and it didn't come with the focus knob (which I didn't realize at the time as it wasn't listed that way). I don't expect you too but why not ask. Stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
Does the Kryton Groove come with a contact board or pill?
If not what size is needed? 17mm?

Pman

Of course it's LPF. I was going to try it and see what happened but couldn't decide what I wanted yet. Still can't decide actually.

I will buy a few things too Moh. Don't know myself what the LPF coupon code is. Don't think I've ever used it lol
By the way, this may sound strange but for some weird reason you wouldn't happen to have a spare kryton groove focus knob rolling around anywhere would you? I recently bought one off a seller here and it didn't come with the focus knob (which I didn't realize at the time as it wasn't listed that way). I don't expect you too but why not ask. Stranger things have happened.

I believe I may :D

Does the Kryton Groove come with a contact board or pill?
If not what size is needed? 17mm?

Depends on how you build it.
personally i've always just mounted the driver's vertically right on the diode, and had a spring coming off it.

Pman

I can't figure out where you put the 10% LPF discount code in:(

Signed,

Mr. stupid

Last edited:
I can't figure out where you put the 10% LPF discount code in:(

Signed,

Mr. stupid

When you get ready to pay, click pay-pal then you will see a place to put the discount code, it's right before you pay.

Pman

Just did it. Didn't realize it was going to be all the way in on the 2nd of 3 steps:)
Left a message for ya Moh in regards to the focus knob. Thanks

Thanks soooooo much to Moh for hooking me up with the focus adapter. Crazy Mohs prices are out of this world;)

Last edited: