Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

StoneTek Electronics-Is Greg away?

rhd

FWIW, I ordered a set of 3x LPC 826 from him back on July 20th, it hasn't arrived.

clon, hes the only one i ordered diodesand modules from, i guess i wont be building anytime soon then ??

mpwn

omfg that sucks!!!!! ill probs just open a paypal dispute in 15 or so days, my first laser build ever delayed LOL

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Well, i'm still waiting items i buyed from Greg in march 2011 and never got them, nor heard from him from that time ..... but i'm still convinced he's just having problems, not scamming peoples, so i'm waiting patiently.

(and, being sincere, i'm still more preoccupied for his health, more than for my items, anyway :p)

daguin

I have known Greg for many years. Greg has some rather severe medical issues.

If he has not been responding, then he has not been "at work." I know that having to wait can be very frustrating, but I guarantee that he is not out spending your money.

He is a one-man-shop. If his health gets so bad that he cannot do business, there is no one else to pick up the load. When he returns he will catch up on things.

If you cannot wait, certainly do what you need to do. As his friend, I would ask that you be patient. Maybe even just re-order somewhere else and wait for the stuff from Greg.

Just understand he did not and will not rip you off.

Peace,
dave

i never tought anything like that, dont worry, it just is, like u said, very frustrating.
especially, the fact that i had no idea about this, his site still accepts orders, he never sent out a mail saying all running orders are delayed, or whatever,

thats what really worries me, the fact that he didnt do that, could mean that something very sudden must have happened, i dont know what his medical issues are, but it sure doesnt sound too good ..

Im really bummed, this was gonna be my first laser-buid, and stonetek had my only order for diodes and modules, mine was a pretty small order, so i will prolly just re-order somewhere else, but maybe we could all just, not file a dispute, im sure he can use the money alot better then we can, since the guy prolly has never-ending medical bills ? and if u do file a complaint, i guess u could atleast point paypal here, so thay can see that hes not actually ripping us off, but actually has some serious legit reasons for not sending our items.. that way paypal will atleast not put him into the "had a bunch of disputes already" category

Is there anyone thats close to him, or knows where he lives, we really should find out whats going on with him, also, is it normal for him to be mia for extended amounts of time, has it happened before, or is it usually just for a little while..

Hope he is doing alright ..

Sam

Last edited:
Yeah.. Greg has been away for a while before but will usually
make things right when he gets back...
The Last time that I remember was when he had his back
surgery...

Jerry

but for how long was that ? i know its prolly a while, recovering from backsurgery, but i have no idea ? a month? 4months? or more like 10months MIA ?

but for how long was that ? i know its prolly a while, recovering from backsurgery, but i have no idea ? a month? 4months? or more like 10months MIA ?

If it is a medical problem....I'm not a doctor... so I wouldn't
know.
As Dave suggested... buy the parts you need elsewhere
in the mean time or just wait it out..

God forgive.... What would you do if he was no longer
around (ie mortal car accident etc).

Just give it some time... it will be taken care of...

Jerry

mpwn

would any1 here sell me @ phr-805t for $6 because thats all i have now to spend lol

i did contact him trough his email, no repons, as for the number, im in belgium, it costs me alot of money to call hat number.., could someone else call it and let us know ..

mpwn

ye could someone please call, any1 that lives in the us?