Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

StoneTek Electronics-Is Greg away?

mpwn

Does anybody know if Greg from Stontek Electronics is away or something because i ordered something 4 days ago. And i had some problems with the payment. And he hasn't come back and replied to my emails. Or hasn't told me if he has shipped the diode yet. Does anyone know anything about this? And how long does he take to ship overseas?

:thanks:

LaZeRz

Not sure if hes away but he wont scam you ;) Hes a trusted member.

Im not sure where he lives but power might be out from the hurricane

Last edited:

mpwn

Oh ye thx very much. im just really impatient first build ever, and worried about everything like aus customs, scamming, break diodes etc.

come on 13 views no replies? :anyone:
Some people sleep during the night....:whistle:

Greg has also had back surgery a while ago
and may be indisposed...

Jerry

Last edited:

mpwn

Alright i think Gregs in trouble or something. He STILL hasnt replied. AAHHHH! :banghead:

Cad602

Alright i think Gregs in trouble or something. He STILL hasnt replied. AAHHHH! :banghead:

I'd give it a little while longer, only because even though I got back on the grid Monday night - there are people close to me who won't get their power back on until this coming Saturday. Of course I have a generator so it didn't stop me but most people don't have a backup. :can:

That's of course, if he's on the East Coast... (back problems are nothing to sneeze at either - I've got bad discs too - L4 & L5 ...fun fun)
I bought from Greg before and he seemed like a decent human being. Everything will work it's self out, hopefully you've got all the other parts you need for when you're diode arrives like a dummy load. Please tell me you're going to test your driver with a dummy load before firing it up. :D

cad602

i hope this helps...

NO i don't know whats going on.

michael.

ROFL

You have to keep in mind Stonetek is a home business, not Walmart. He has real medical problems, and a hurricane just blew through here 4 days ago. I dont know if it effected him, but its quite possible.

i ordered diodes and aixiz modules form him aswell on 23/08, havent really heard anything regarding my order.. his site sais: Processing

its been like that for 8 days ..

mpwn

ye i hope it gets fixed quick because im getting impatient

ye i hope it gets fixed quick because im getting impatient

You should try buying stuff from DX...
The last shipment took over 3 months to get to me...

That is patience.....:D

Jerry

mpwn

Are you serious laserbee 3 months? i would never order from them. do u guys know whether greg regularly posts on this forum