Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Something Definitely went wrong!

I think it was Vettech or something close and it's funny that's who I was thinking of when posting:can: He got something like 100 red laser's and quickly dissapeared :whistle:
Haha I remember that, i wonder what happened lol he’s a fugitive now ;)

Hey Richie... Why don't you just admit it was
actually what you ordered and just wanted to
sow us your new sleep friend....:whistle:
J/K

Jerry
Damn it Jerry! How did you know that!? I slept with him last night. Lol jk

This little guy seems a little bit lost. I also think he needs recharging as he looks a bit dead in that plastic bag... Poor guy must of been thrown all over the place during shipping. :(
Haha yeah I took him out for some air :D

Hi Jerry,
Thats demented buddy , he gotta laugh some time.
No Offense Ritchie hey if i had that said to me i would be laughing to . Love you man !!

Rich:)
Truthfully, I did think it was pretty funny :)
Believe it or not I’m actually not upset, I’m just wondering how it happened. I guess we all now know that Tommy keeps more than just lasers in his warehouse :crackup:

Unbelievable. You know you aren't going to see that laser until April. If you paid with PP, I'd just get a refund and start over later.
That’s probably what I’m gonna do, I may not even worry about it since it was only 15 bucks, maybe Tommy will give me a sweet discount :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

That’s really a bummer, Richie! :banghead: Have you sent a PM to tommy? Maybe he can ship out your laser before China shuts down for CNY. Good luck, I feel your pain. Take Care.

-cd
No I haven’t :( I should try to at least contact him to see what happened.

Haha, that's pretty funny! :yh:

-Alex
Lol! Yeah I was a tad upset at the time but now I find it kinda funny. I will probably try and buy the laser again and see if they send me a Lilo this time :crackup:

So I ordered one of laserpointerstore’s new rechargeable 532nm pen lasers a couple weeks ago, Well it came in today and to my amazement it wasn’t a laser at all. I think something went wrong in the facility where they ship out.
I got a huge Stitch stuffed animal from lilo and Stitch. I would say this is far from a green laser pointer :crackup:

I have similar experience when I ordered flashlight from BangGood...
Here's the items from package:

- Manual for the flashlight
- Charger for the flashlight
- EU adapter for the flashlight charger
- Swimming glasses, but no flashlight or what so ever :crackup:

P1100950.jpg

Plus, I have never got refunded of that missing flashlight :(

Last edited:
Brother, that’s crazy. :thinking: Could be Customs got their sticky tentacles on it and this is their vindictive joke. But, I’m pretty sure Laserpointerstore will make it right.

SGD

I have similar experience when I ordered flashlight from BangGood...
Here's the items from package:

- Manual for the flashlight
- Charger for the flashlight
- EU adapter for the flashlight charger
- Swimming glasses, but no flashlight or what so ever :crackup:

P1100950.jpg

Plus, I have never got refunded of that missing flashlight :(
Wow Man! I don’t understand how this stuff happens lol. I’m waiting for Fasttech to do it to me someday. Hah!
Brother, that’s crazy. :thinking: Could be Customs got their sticky tentacles on it and this is their vindictive joke. But, I’m pretty sure Laserpointerstore will make it right.

SGD

That would suck! Lol
Pretty cool though, I have a very good opportunity here, I actually deliver stuff to OU children’s hospital here in Oklahoma City, I wonder if I should take it to one of the nurses and tell them to give it to a child in need of a buddy :)

Wow Man! I don’t understand how this stuff happens lol. I’m waiting for Fasttech to do it to me someday. Hah!

That would suck! Lol
Pretty cool though, I have a very good opportunity here, I actually deliver stuff to OU children’s hospital here in Oklahoma City, I wonder if I should take it to one of the nurses and tell them to give it to a child in need of a buddy :)

That’s really nice. But, just hang on to it and wait until you get it all resolved.

If you like doing those nice gestures go to Ross or Marshall’s in Midwest City or Moore. They usually have tons of brand new toys and children’s stuff for cheap. Cool stuff too!! Good for Toys for tots time also.
Sure hope you get your laser!!
SGD :beer:

Garoq

Wife ordered a doll from an eBay vendor a few weeks ago and received a pair of socks.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Maybe it's a do-it yourself doll .....sock puppets! :yh:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
lol How big is the Stitch doll. Should post a pick of it perching on your shoulder. Could even wear it around like that as some kind of alien pirate. :D

BobMc

That’s too funny Richie. Hope you get it worked out. But it’s definitely worth a chuckle! :crackup:

tommy

Hello Richie,

I'm shocked to see you've got a Stitch but not a gorgeous rechargeable laser pointer

205_black-4_1.jpg

We only sell lasers, so this should go wrong from the carrier side. Will talk more with you by email, and will definitely send you another one after CNY.

Yeah... That's the problem with Drop Shipping.
You don't have control of what is actually shipped
to customers.

Jerry

That’s really nice. But, just hang on to it and wait until you get it all resolved.

If you like doing those nice gestures go to Ross or Marshall’s in Midwest City or Moore. They usually have tons of brand new toys and children’s stuff for cheap. Cool stuff too!! Good for Toys for tots time also.
Sure hope you get your laser!!
SGD :beer:
That’s a good idea, I do like doing stuff like that, I haven’t done something like that in a while.
Wife ordered a doll from an eBay vendor a few weeks ago and received a pair of socks.
Lol! I thought you were gonna say she ordered a doll and got a laser pointer :crackup:
lol How big is the Stitch doll. Should post a pick of it perching on your shoulder. Could even wear it around like that as some kind of alien pirate. :D
It’s a pretty good size, about 2 feet high and about 18 inches wide.
Haha! I totally should! Maybe I should build a laser out of him :)

That’s too funny Richie. Hope you get it worked out. But it’s definitely worth a chuckle! :crackup:
Thanks Bob I hope so too, Tommy is a very good guy with great customer service so I’m sure he’ll make it right, in the mean time yes it actually makes me laugh now :beer:

Hello Richie,

I'm shocked to see you've got a Stitch but not a gorgeous rechargeable laser pointer

205_black-4_1.jpg

We only sell lasers, so this should go wrong from the carrier side. Will talk more with you by email, and will definitely send you another one after CNY.
Haha yea Stitch is the furthest from a beautiful 532nm rechargeable laser pointer. Lol
Thanks so much for the help Tommy. This is why I love shopping on your site :)

Last edited: