Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some more stuff for sale, diodes and drivers

I have the 473nm labby left, the 2W 808 and crystal sets, the jibdrives and the corrective optics.

I also have an old CNI green pen that does 75mW+ for $100 and a 500mA 445 in a pen host for $125.

I have pics of everything left, just ask ;)

Thanks guys!

I thought I had replied, but it doesn't look like it went for some reason. Yes and yes, plus my offer still stands if you change your mind ;)

Awesome.:) Must of been something wrong with the Pm's again. Wouldn't be the first second or third time that i have not received a Pm when it was sent to me.

OK Great, If you still have my info you can send the invoice to the same email address if not Let me know and ill get you it again.:)

Thank You.:beer:

Laserco: Aw, I wanted those, but more for experimental purposes. Could you do us a favor: if you have a meter, can you test how those goggles perform, especially those solid yellow ones for 445nm? I've already tested some of the wrap-around ones like he has there and they did not provide adequate protection for at least 600mW of 445nm. It would be good to determine whether there are good, cheap goggles for that wavelength that aren't those hard-to-see-through red ones. I'd also like to see if those blue goggles for red are any good, or if I should just go out and buy those OEM ones I've been eying, but cost far more (that I could spend elsewhere).

BB sorry I dont have a meter yet, though it is one of the items I am considering purchasing soon. I also bought one of the OEM sets back in the group buy, you are corrrect, High Cost.

Everything is sold except for the 2W 808nm diode and one 445 diode! Thanks guys!