Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host WWII Grenade Replica MUST GO SALE!!!

Hi guys, our latest creation is this beautiful German WWII hand grenade replica host. It fits 4x18650s and will come with 3 battery spacers. Has a custom wood handle with internal aluminum battery tube, 5A forward clicky, and one massive heatsink. Best of all, looks like the real deal. This will also come with a regular hand grenade replica as seen in the first picture.

Rock Bottom Price on this host!!!
$60 shipped!!! That is both the host and the replica grenades.

Last edited:

ru124t

Re: Auction: The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host One of a kind WWII Grenade Repl

Re: Auction: The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host One of a kind WWII Grenade Repl

Great work as always. This is probably the most unusual host I have seen yet. Don't anyone try to pack this in your suitcase though and fly with it.

Alan

ru124t

LOL I asked about getting this made a long while back if you guys remember! lol You said then that it could be made and here it is!

Just bought some hosts from you today and now you come out with this!!!!!
Are you trying to take all my money. :<)

ru124t

I also bought hosts today! Bring on the mace of doom!

Cel

I also bought hosts today! Bring on the mace of doom!

This one is mace of boom! :D

Bump!

$50 plus I will pay a little extra if you can include an additional battery spacer.

Alan

This isn't ebay :\ Why not just start the bidding at the reserve?

Fair point, however, reserves are a standard procedure in a lot of auctions, not just Ebay. Regardless, I supposed the reserve is pointless, so I'll just throw it out there. With the hours in this, we'd like to get a minimum of $150.

That's fair. I just don't see the point of a reserve that is hidden.

IWIRE

I can see where a hidden reserve could be advantageous when your not sure what the response to the product will be. If the interest is great knowing the reserve could put a damper on a bidding frenzy.
Unique host :beer:

* Edit

Nevermind for now :)

Free bump

Last edited:

Awesome hosts! Well I'll probablly don't like to use them with a laser diode inside, but I like how much they looks like WW2 german grenades.