Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: LaserBee 3.7W USB LPM $100!

gismo

Hello potential buyers,

the title says it all. I want to sell the well-known Laser Power Meter made by LaserBee, which I bought about 6 months ago. I've promised myself to keep it as a backup LPM to my 5W Ophir, but since I honestly don't have use for it anymore and it was only collecting dust, I figured I'd offer it for sale.

To describe the condition of this LPM, it's all mint, the actual power sensor is in absolutely perfect shape, so is the main USB meter, cables are intact. It's an ideal LPM for anyone who's just jumped into the hobby.

I believe the pictures, taken as fresh as possible today, on the 4th of January 2014, will give you a good idea about the condition and looks of the whole package. What you see is what you get.

The whole package. Items will be secured in an antistatic bag.
11750638446_d005cbd020_c.jpg

Sensor and meter.
11750678676_81ca3088a6_c.jpg

Sensor and meter with cablework.
11750372044_882b97d80a_c.jpg

Sensor back look.
11750747646_a70de38d5b_c.jpg

Sensor front look.
11750264573_545fdff04e_c.jpg

One more top look.
11750843906_439bbde5d3_c.jpg

Important note: Since I've received the product software for Windows operating system with instructions included after I bought it myself the 1st time, I'll follow the same procedure and email the software/drivers to buyer once he's received the physical package.

How much for it?
Well, I'm asking for a pleasant $100. This price already includes the registered shipping with a tracking number worldwide. Paypal is a preferred paying option here. Whoever is seriously interested in buying it off me, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Also remember, first come, first served.

Thanks for reading & watching:).​

Last edited:

Re: FS: LaserBee 3.7W USB LPM $100!

Gismo is a great guy and whoever buys this will be pleased with doing business with him :beer:

I told myself I was going to snag a cheap TEC LPM as a backup but glad I never did. The Ophir really is a one stop shop if you can afford the heavier entrance price :d

ARG

I've promised myself to keep it as a backup LPM to my 5W Ophir, but since I honestly don't have use for it anymore and it was only collecting dust, I figured I'd offer it for sale.

Once you have the response time of an Ophir head you'll never want to go back to anything else :p

Good luck with the sale!

Incredible deal. Not surprised it got snagged so quick!

Greetings,

I am surprised you didn't ask a little more for it.......great deal though !!!

cheers,
Moe

gismo

Operator: PM received and replied, payment pending:).

Livinloud & ARG: :thanks: for the kind support, guys. The 5W Ophir is the real deal, but I'll miss my first LPM ever, at least sentimentally:yabbem:. But it was time to let it go, so it was.

crazyspaz & Moe Ron: I've decided to give the price of $100 so it can go faster. I'll be more than happy if this LPM finds a good home, so it can continue its path in hands of another happy owner/forum member.

:thanks: everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The LPM's SOLD now!

Last edited: