Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**SOLD** FS: 410mW 8X Kryton Groove

jayrob

Re: FS: 410mW 8X Kryton Groove

I could buy a tube of silicone glue and send it for cost, just PM me about it if you get this build...

You won't find a better build and/or quality either. Dave is as trust worthy as you can get. Just ask him about his cost/policy about shipping to Greece...

I the type that just superglue anything! Once i superglued the surround speakers to the wall :) was quite good actually till ppl started bumping in then and knocking them down!

:wtf: Next time try a nail and hang the speaker :p

Nice :)

Well if daguin answers a few questions that i have (gonna pm him now) I probably will go for it! looks very nice and fits what i was looking for! So if Daguin answers this weekend, by Monday I gonna settle the money with paypal (for both, Daguin & Jay)

Nice :)

Well if daguin answers a few questions that i have (gonna pm him now) I probably will go for it! looks very nice and fits what i was looking for! So if Daguin answers this weekend, by Monday I gonna settle the money with paypal (for both, Daguin & Jay)

Yea it's like 1AM at Daguin's house right now. I'm sure he'll get back to you after some shut eye.

lol its 11 in the morning here :) In work... which is hell!

@gryphon
Yea I get carried away with the applications of superglue! Ive even found a way to make custom parts with superglue and cotton wool! It burns into a very hard bond like hard plastic, good for different patchwork

daguin

Thank you for all of your questions. This laser is sold.

@ Syberia -- I have a PM in to you. I will still take care of you.

Peace,
dave

Just received the package today! Greek postal is not something you want to mess with! Real curse! Well opening the box i saw that i was receiving more than what I bought for :)
First of all, very good packaging, something which is requires if sending to Greece (the package came squashed!)
The laser has a perfect quality and excellent finish, and when holding it gives a very sturdy and strong feel (a bit heavy too, but I like that!)
The EzFocus is working perfectly! (nothing loose or anything like that)
Apart from the great build, battery and charger, I got a little present :)

Thank you for the build Daguin! Really nice work!
Hoping to buy more soon :)

P.S I will try to get some pictures posted by the weekend
2P.S I fitted it with one of Jayrobs Tritum vile (purple) looks great!

This is the Kryton Groove from Duguin with tritium upgrade from Jayrob

Didn't post any pictures of it burning, because it burnt stuff before i could take the picture!

Btw pictures are from an Iphone

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 161

Rob

Those beam shots are sweet. But I'm wondering how you got such great shots with your iPhone? I can never get anything that good. Do you use the standard camera app or another app?

Those beam shots are sweet. But I'm wondering how you got such great shots with your iPhone? I can never get anything that good. Do you use the standard camera app or another app?

It has to do with the power of the laser as well. I guess 410 mw of blu ray is enough to show up even on a regular mobile phone..

Its as silvershot said, you cant really see the beam but as soon as you put the camera it pics it up well, it shakes a bit till you leave the phone totally stable, but once you get it stable pics come out quite nice. Also i use standard application even though have it jailbroken