Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 2 @ Arctic Spyder III's -- $200 Each

I am tired of all you guys who have nothing better to do but try to make a cheap dollar. This country is beggining to look cheapish with people like human symphony, penguin, weasel, and obubba.
You just proved my point. You have no idea what you're talking about.

PLEASE, don't act that dumb. To push your own "custom-made" and "dragon lasers" over WL S3 Arctic.

PLEASE, don't act that dumb. To push your own "custom-made" and "dragon lasers" over WL S3 Arctic.
Dragon lasers has proven itself to be of far higher quality than WL time and time again.
You think just because the WL S3 host looks cooler means it's a better laser? PLEASE, DON'T BE THAT DUMB.
Also, just because I sold a laser I built means nothing. Are people not allowed to sell things?
Please, just leave like you had intended.

Dragon is a far more professional company than WL.

Edit: HS beat me to it

OKAY, where's the DAMN REVIEW of all the 1000 mW 445 nm lasers then. OH YEAH, I FORGOT HOW BIASED THIS FORUM IS.

OKAY, where's the DAMN REVIEW of all the 1000 mW 445 nm lasers then. OH YEAH, I FORGOT HOW BIASED THIS FORUM IS.
Check the damn review and 445nm section :rolleyes:
There are PLENTY of them.
Also, you say our hosts are crap that could burn out at any moment?
Hmm, how many DIY builds have died compared to faulty Arctics? :rolleyes:
How many people have had horrid experiences with WL? Far too many.

This forum will never expand to it's potential with bullying members lurking around. Being hostile towards newbies destroys it. And having no third-party, un-biased reviews, while trashing certain companies isn't good business practice. If you had any brains, you wouldn't be so hostile and arrogant. FREEDOM, not peace!

With this country in such disarray, the senior members in this forum isn't far behind. Hence, the Men in White Coats have barked up the wrong tree.