Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 2 @ Arctic Spyder III's -- $200 Each

daguin

It's just a "cool off." We'll keep an eye on him if he returns

Peace,
dave

mfo

It's just a "cool off." We'll keep an eye on him if he returns

Peace,
dave

You so funny!

A troll not return? :crackup:

I mean, wasn't he banned twice already under two previous handles?

Edit: If it is who I think it is and he keeps this crap up, he'll be in the runnings with arenared as far as how many times he's been banned and returned.

Hello,

I just received the S3-Arctic 445 from Dave this morning!!!

EXPERT packing (foam peanuts & all...which are all over the carpet by the way) :) with the unit wrapped in anti-static foil/plastic.

Super quick shipping....Super awesome!!

Thank you!!

Alfie Chip

OKAY, where's the DAMN REVIEW of all the 1000 mW 445 nm lasers then. OH YEAH, I FORGOT HOW BIASED THIS FORUM IS.

I'm New here, and as I understand it you are at least temp banned for the moment, but just felt like chiming in here.

The very reason I joined this forum is BECAUSE of the unbiased 3rd party reviews that are found all over these forums, that include actual test data so you can see for yourself what exactly the performance differences are.

Despite the fact that Wicked Lasers has *borked their laser people from this community have gone out of their way to try and help people who are having issues with their S3 Arctics. Are all of these fixes ideal... No, ideally you would have a product that works and doesn't need to be fixed.

Also not sure if you are blind or what but I have seen more independent reviews of the various 445 1w lasers on these forums than any other forum. If you are having problems finding these reviews which are plastered all over the forums then perhaps you may want to look into getting a pair of glasses because you're clearly having problems seeing what is right in front of you.

I am far from an expert when it comes to lasers, however I am technical enough to know when I am being presented with what appears to be valid insights supported by actual data collected during the testing process. :bowdown: LPF

*Borked - When it's so broken even the words to describe it have been broken.

Last edited:

daguin

I'm New here, and as I understand it you are at least temp banned for the moment, but just felt like chiming in here.

The very reason I joined this forum is BECAUSE of the unbiased 3rd party reviews that are found all over these forums, that include actual test data so you can see for yourself what exactly the performance differences are.

Despite the fact that Wicked Lasers has *borked their laser people from this community have gone out of their way to try and help people who are having issues with their S3 Arctics. Are all of these fixes ideal... No, ideally you would have a product that works and doesn't need to be fixed.

Also not sure if you are blind or what but I have seen more independent reviews of the various 445 1w lasers on these forums than any other forum. If you are having problems finding these reviews which are plastered all over the forums then perhaps you may want to look into getting a pair of glasses because you're clearly having problems seeing what is right in front of you.

I am far from an expert when it comes to lasers, however I am technical enough to know when I am being presented with what appears to be valid insights supported by actual data collected during the testing process. :bowdown: LPF

*Borked - When it's so broken even the words to describe it have been broken.

It's not worth fighting with him. If you check out his past posts, it is easy to see that he has some unresolved issue(s) that are clouding his mind and eye.

Peace,
dave

I really tried to cancel my account here. I tried all the links on the forum, but no luck. Dave, do me a favor and ban me because I don't plan on coming back here and I'm not very good for this forum because I'm very opinionated. I don't mean any harm to the forum, I just don't care for these petty, little, stupid arguements. BTW, WL sold over 60,000 Arctic S3s. If you know anything about fundamental mathematics, then you absolutely should know that there are bound to be more failures with the Arctic S3s than all other 445s combined, because WL's Arctic S3 has, by a landslide, the most market share of any 445 laser. Why did George Lucas go after WL? Why did the FDA try to regulate WL? Simply put, they are the biggest manufacturer of the 445s. One last note, a WL Arctic S3, went for $510 on ebay. That wasn't a WL plant either. Haters don't prosper, they just go down the toilet. It's the end of the month, instead of finding someone to force upon your stress like an animal, just worry about paying your rent that's due before you get evicted. Sorry, If I wasn't able to take your stress. Have a great day!

Wicked Lasers Spyder III Arctic - New in Box! - eBay (item 150484066869 end time Aug-30-10 10:46:46 PDT)

daguin

I really tried to cancel my account here. I tried all the links on the forum, but no luck. Dave, do me a favor and ban me because I don't plan on coming back here and I'm not very good for this forum because I'm very opinionated. I don't mean any harm to the forum, I just don't care for these petty, little, stupid arguements. BTW, WL sold over 60,000 Arctic S3s. If you know anything about fundamental mathematics, then you absolutely should know that there are bound to be more failures with the Arctic S3s than all other 445s combined, because WL's Arctic S3 has, by a landslide, the most market share of any 445 laser. Why did George Lucas go after WL? Why did the FDA try to regulate WL? Simply put, they are the biggest manufacturer of the 445s. One last note, a WL Arctic S3, went for $510 on ebay. That wasn't a WL plant either. Haters don't prosper, they just go down the toilet. It's the end of the month, instead of finding someone to force upon your stress like an animal, just worry about paying your rent that's due before you get evicted. Sorry, If I wasn't able to take your stress. Have a great day!

I can certainly do that for you. I have no idea how you came up with me being some sort of WL hater. I was one of the very first to order an Arctic. I have had three Arctics, move through my hands. All I have done is fix what was the result of poor Quality Control and move them back into the community. If I thought that there was something more fundamentally wrong with them, I would have used them as hosts. I'm still looking for one that I can do that with ;)

I would be willing to bet that I talk with Steve MUCH more often than you do ;)

I neither shill nor tear down. I simply state the truth.

May the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back

Peace,
dave

Ash

I really tried to cancel my account here. I tried all the links on the forum, but no luck. Dave, do me a favor and ban me because 1- I don't plan on coming back here and I'm not very good for this forum because I'm very opinionated. I don't mean any harm to the forum, I just don't care for these 2- petty, little, stupid arguements. BTW, 3- WL sold over 60,000 Arctic S3s. If you know anything about fundamental mathematics, then you absolutely should know that there are bound to be more failures with the Arctic S3s than all other 445s combined, because WL's Arctic S3 has, by a landslide, the most market share of any 445 laser. 4- Why did George Lucas go after WL? 5- Why did the FDA try to regulate WL? Simply put, they are the biggest manufacturer of the 445s. One last note, a WL Arctic S3, went for $510 on ebay. That wasn't a WL plant either. Haters don't prosper, they just go down the toilet. It's the end of the month, instead of finding someone to force upon your stress like an animal, just worry about paying your rent that's due before you get evicted. Sorry, If I wasn't able to take your stress. 6- Have a great day!

Wicked Lasers Spyder III Arctic - New in Box! - eBay (item 150484066869 end time Aug-30-10 10:46:46 PDT)
I know it's extremely futile to respond to someone with their head so far up their ass that they can't even see that the sun is out, so they tell you that the sun doesn't exist, but here goes:
-spaceace2020's comments
-Ash's response
1- Good, please keep your word and don't come back.
2- What may seem like petty arguments to you, are actually well thought out constructive responses (and scientific test results) that help to eliminate the type of mis-information you seem to be so prevalent at spreading.
3- You are totally wrong on this point. The order #'s are up to +60K yes, but I (as one of the first to order the Arctic) was given an order number of 47,1xx. The difference between 60K and 47K is about 13K. But, we have also determined (as fact) that not all order numbers in the sequence were actually orders. We found that by going 85% through the order process at Wicked, but never completing the order will still give you a WL order number. So, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of "ghost order numbers" that were never finalized into "actual" orders. Also, we can not be sure that all the orders were for Arctics. You know Wicked sells other lasers besides the Arctic, right?
4- Lucas went after WL because he is just as ignorant as you. He gobbled up the media hype about a "real-life lightsaber", and felt that his "trademark" was being infringed upon due to his clouded mind, gigantic ego, and "perceived" similarities
to his "imaginary weapon" and thought he could put a stop to it and/or pad his pockets some more.
5- The FDA [specifically: CDRH] tries to regulate anything that may be classified as a "laser" or "medical equipment" that has the potential to pose a threat to human health.
6- Thank you. We usually do here :thanks:
Have some cake: :bday:

Arctic arrived today in Canada
Dave did a fantastic job fixing these up
out of all the 445s i bought lately
this is my favorite lol